5 Seconds Video KYC Verification

I have reached a stage in sign up process where it asks me to record a 5 Seconds video for verification. The verification just doesn’t happen. I click on take video, show my face and keep blinking, after the timeout either it says something went wrong, try again later or nothing happens and I am returned back to the Take 5 Seconds video screen. I have tried this again and again over 3 days, kindly guide me.

Hey @subhashissuara! Welcome to Niyo Community!

This shouldn’t have happened. We’d like to have a closer look into it. It would be great if you can inbox us your registered contact details (mobile or email id). Sharing a relevant error screenshot may help us to understand better. Alternatively, you can also reach out to our support at global@goniyo.com

Regards,

Hey @Deepak

Thank you so much for the quick response! Can you tell me how I can inbox you guys the details? I am unable to find any message icon.

Thank you

@subhashissuara I have sent you a message. You can reply and share the details.

Hey @subhashissuara! Your account has been created successfully. We believe that you were able to access your account through the Niyo SBM app. For any help, reach out to our live chat support and we are happy to help.

Regards,

A post was merged into an existing topic: The niyo global app is getting stuck at the CKYC 5-sec video

A post was merged into an existing topic: The niyo global app is getting stuck at the CKYC 5-sec video

Hey there, can anyone help me with the video kyc?
I’m not getting the link from the bank.