What are overseas remittances?

How much time it takes to credit the amount if someone sent the money from UK to my niyo global account

Hey @Olga_Ilina! Usually, it takes up to 5-7 business days to receive funds from international accounts. For any such inward remittances, you need to fill in this form correctly and share that with us and we’ll follow-up with the bank.
Inward Disposal form Original.pdf (437.6 KB)

Regards,

Salary deposited by UK employer but i didnt recieve it in my niyo global account, its already been more then 24hours, last time i used icici bank and i got my money with in 1hour. Why its taking so much time

My employer paid my salary from uk in my global account n its been more then 24hours I haven’t recieved my money and everytime when i connect customer care, they dont have answer n say wait some time!!!

Here you are talking something different while to me you are telling something else…this is how your bank works???

This is alarming, is it safe to do banking with this niyo…

Its my blunder or i should say mistake that i given this account number or used your bank for such pathetic services. When i am checking with your customer service they are saying that it will be done in next 24 hours n now you are talking about filling this form n all…how disgusting is this that your own employees not connected and aware about the process. Seems my money is stuck now…

Its my blunder or i should say mistake that i given this account number or used your bank for such pathetic services. When i am checking with your customer service they are saying that it will be done in next 24 hours n now you are talking about filling this form n all…how disgusting is this that your own employees not connected and aware about the process. Seems my money is stuck now…do hell with your shitty process

Hey @Olga_Ilina! The screenshot that you’ve shared above of our previous post, answers general queries asked on Community, where the user had enquired if he can receive funds from an International bank account to the Niyo SBM account.

Here, we’ve shared the form as part of the next step to be done once an International fund transfer has been initiated. Our team has already shared your form with the bank for further investigation and they are on top of it. Please be assured that your funds are safe and will be credited to your account once the form is validated by the Bank. We’ll update the status to you on your ticket 1172444.

Regards,

May i know the status, if you guys unable to handle transactions then let me know i will use icici or axis bank account

Hey @Olga_Ilina! The bank has asked to share the above-filled form in a pdf format and with better clarity. We kindly request you to share that by replying to our email. The ticket number for your reference is 172444.

I am shocked how this bank is handling security of its customers, customer uploading form with account details and it’s pretty much public!!!

Hey @Shobhit_Chitransh! We at Niyo, always keep our user’s data safe and secure. We recommend our users’ Direct Message us or to reach out to our in-app Chat Support team or email us while sharing any personal details.

Hey @Olga_Ilina! Thanks for sharing the details. Our team is working on it and we’ll reach out to you as soon as we receive updates from the bank. We’ve deleted your post here as it contains your personal details. While sharing any such personal info, we recommend you to Direct Message us or reach out to our support via Chat or email.

Now when can I get my money in my account? As it’s already 5days since my employer transferred the money but my Niyo global account not crediting it,

пт, 11 февр. 2022 г. в 15:46, Deepak A via Niyo Community <goniyo@discoursemail.com>:

1 Like

Dear all, whom so ever seeing my message…please do look at my message, i am struggling to get my own mo ey even after submitting all require documents, everytime these guys saying that it will be done soon n not telling any timeline. If i dont get my money in next 48hours then i will file an FIR against this bank and also report against all social media platforms about their unethical practices.

3 Likes

Can i have damm responses…ur bank is harrasing me big time

4 Likes

Dear Deepak n SBM bank, kindly let me know the process to close my account!!! I can’t stay with such bank who harrase their customer in such manner!!!

#BoycottNiyoGlobal

Today’s it’s with one customer tomorrow might be I am the victim!!!

Can’t take risk to continue with such immature bank…

3 Likes

If this is the case and such delayed response…I also need to think again for my money transaction through your channel guys…

There has to be certain timeline, which needs tk be adhered…if you are not going to improve your service, people will choose other service providers…

1 Like

Meri KYC kiu nahi arehe sar muje pepnt emiget karneka he

pement