Video KYC got rejected due to mistake while filling in details

Hey Team,

I was trying to get my niyo debit card activated with dcb and while filling the details, i gave the occupation of mine incorrectly, My video kyc was rejected because of that and the person on call didnt give me a solution for this, I don’t see an option to change it, please help me with this as i will be traveling to us in 2 weeks

Hi @Sai_Sujith_Valluru,

Welcome to the Niyo Community! :star2:

I understand the inconvenience you’ve faced regarding the incorrect occupation details during your Niyo DCB debit card activation. Let’s get this sorted out for you promptly.

Please drop an email to global@goniyo.com from your registered email address. In your email, kindly mention your concern along with your correct address, and Pincode. This will allow our team to review your case and assist you in updating the information accurately.

Appreciate your understanding.

Hi, I am replying to this post because I am facing kind of similar issue with failed video KYC due to wrong input in income slab. I have reached out to @global@goniyo.com and global.escalation.@goniyo.com both where I was intimated that assistance will be provided by physical visit by branch representatives within 2 working days, but no response henceforth.
I tried to reach out once again but email delivery failed.
I am requesting you to help me as early as possible.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Hi @Mrunal_Salvi,

Welcome to the Niyo Community! :raised_hands:

I understand you’re facing an issue with your DCB Global Debit Card onboarding.

No worries! To resolve this, please visit the nearest DCB Bank branch to complete your account setup. You can locate the closest branch using this link: DCB Bank Branch Locator.

Once your account is set up, you can reach out to us so that we can assist you further.

Thank you for your understanding!

Hi Admins,

I am a student setting up my Niyo card for my studies abroad. During my Video KYC, the profile was rejected by the bank executive because I mistakenly selected an annual income over 50k instead of a student tier. The executive told me to correct it, but my app is now locked with a 72-hour wait block and won’t let me edit my profile.

Could an admin please manually reset my onboarding/registration state from the backend so I can fix my income details and re-do the Video KYC? Thank you! I can’t go to bank as of now i need it today it’self please help me with this

Hey @Ch_Sai_padmavathi

Welcome to the Niyo Community! :hugs:

We sincerely regret any inconvenience this may have caused. Please allow us some time to review your concern thoroughly and work towards a resolution. We truly appreciate your patience and will get back to you with an update at the earliest.

Just a quick note to let you know that the Niyo community is more than a place to get help with your queries. You can stay up-to-date with all the latest announcements from Niyo, and chat about anything Niyo or travel-related—whether it’s your Niyo card, Niyo services, or any other travel topics.

Plus, it’s the perfect spot to connect with fellow travelers! You can ask for advice on travel itineraries, visa info, tips and tricks, flight bookings, and so much more.

And don’t forget to explore the Travel with Niyo category for even more travel content!

We’re always here if you need anything. :star:

Hey @Ch_Sai_padmavathi

Thank you for taking the time to connect with us over the call.

As discussed, we would like to inform you that you’ll need to wait for 72 hours, after which your application will be automatically unlocked. Once the application is unlocked, you will be able to update your income details through the Niyo app.

After updating the required details, you can proceed with completing the VKYC process to continue with your account creation.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Please feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance. We’ll be happy to help!