Urgent issuance of card

I wanna get my card to be delivered on URGENT BASIS as I gotta catch my flight on 11th September. I was a bit late for applying as my account couldn’t be verified due to CKYC. As soon as it got opened, I had applied for it.
Since I come from metropolitan city, I was hoping to be delivered on priority as it’s not printed I guess!
My cust ID: R007906799
Please look into it!

Any update on this? Need to have it asap

Hello @Vaibhav_Sharma! Welcome to Niyo Community.

We’re so glad that your Niyo Global By SBM account has been created successfully. We apologize once again for the time it took and thank you for your patience & understanding throughout.

Considering the travel date is nearing, we have forwarded the fast card delivery request to our team. Rest assured, we’ll try our level best to deliver the card to you as soon as possible. Your patience and understanding is truly appreciated. -WB

I wanna get my card to be delivered on URGENT BASIS because I gotta catch my flight on 11th September. I was a bit late for applying as my account couldn’t be verified due to CKYC. As soon as it got opened, I had applied for it.
Since I come from metropolitan city, I was hoping it to be delivered on priority and it’s not printed since i ordered, I guess!
My cust ID: R007906799
Please look into it!

Same issues Cover with me…my flight is on 10 September and till date don’t get this card …

Mine has been dispatched.