Transaction declined with no reason in US for forex

One day before I was successfully able to make forex transaction in US but now my same card is declining every sale point . No specific reason but shows only transaction declined .
Please help I am stuck with this card

Hi Vartika,

I would like to extend my sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

To address the issue you’ve encountered, could you please take a moment to send an email to global@goniyo.com along with a screenshot of the error? Our team is dedicated to providing swift assistance and resolving any concerns you may have.

Thanks

I hope this helps, and that you’re able to resolve the issue with your card soon!

It sounds frustrating to have your forex transactions declined without a clear reason, especially after successfully using the same card before. While I’m not familiar with the specifics of your situation, it might be worth checking if there are any security holds or restrictions on your card that could be causing the issue. In the meantime, if you’re interested in forex trading strategies, you might want to explore the Wyckoff strategy. It’s a method that focuses on understanding the market’s intentions through price and volume analysis.