POS transactions constantly getting declined using Niyo SBM Forex Card with EMV declined error message

Hi,

POS transactions constantly getting declined using Niyo SBM Forex Card with EMV declined error message. Fix this at the earliest. I am unable to do any transactions using a Niyo forex card. No locks and limits. I have already enabled card swipe transactions and the daily txn limit is over 1 lakh. This is a very bad experience using Niyo card.

Hey @Pragun! Regret the inconvenience. :slightly_frowning_face:

As we’ve checked, your account and card seem to be active. We kindly request you to try transacting with a different merchant and see if the transactions are being processed. If the issue still persists, we kindly request you to reach out to us and share a relevant photo of the declined error message & we’ll investigate it.

Regards,

Transaction history in Niyo app shows last txn of 14th January 2022 and its been over a month, I cannot see my latest txns. Niyo app is very unstable and every now then I am facing issues with app. From where do i show you error message txn. PoS terminals fail to process txn due to EMV decline issue. Services are quite unstable with niyo forex.

Hi Team,

All ATM withdrawal and POS transactions on the Niyo Global SBM Debit card are failing. I have verified that my card is unlocked and ‘ATM withdrawals’ and ‘Card Swipes’ are enabled. I have also verified my transaction amounts are within their respective limits.

I have tried performing ATM withdrawals at HSBC UK. All of them have failed. All POS transactions are also failing.

I have been facing this issue since yestarday. I have raised a tickets on the app.

Please resolve this ASAP. I couldnt able to use this card in UK.

Hey @Pragun! Our sincere apologies for the hassle. The missing transactions issue has been resolved. Now, you should be able to view the transactions in your Niyo SBM app. Product feedback has been shared with our team and we are trying to fix these issues to improve the user experience.

Regards,

The same is happening with me all the POS and ATM withdrawal are not working from 3 days…I am unable to use the card…I have withdraw my fees and now the problem is persistent…

Hey @Sharif_Ahmad! We see that you’ve exceeded the ATM withdrawal limit due to which you were unable to make the transactions and for POS transactions, it would be great if you can try a different merchant and share an error message with us and we’ll have that investigated.

Also, please find the transaction limits for Niyo SBM.

ATM - Per Txn and Per Day Limit - 100000, Monthly Limit - 300000, Annual Limit - 750000
POS - Per Txn and Per Day Limit - 750000, Monthly Limit - 5000000, Annual Limit - 20000000
ECOM - Per Txn and Per Day Limit - 750000, Monthly Limit - 5000000, Annual Limit - 20000000

Regards,

So I will not be able to make any ATM withdrawal…till which date @deepak

My Card is declined at each and every POS, regardless of country or state, I have tried in Gujarat, New Delhi, Dubai, Serbia, and in Canada.