Stuck on "processing your wealth account" since 5 business days

Hey @hardiksehgal, welcome to our community! Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologize for it. We are constantly following up with our team to have this fixed. It would be great if you can allow us some more time. In the meantime, you may use your NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions

Hey @Madster

Welcome to our Niyo community :slight_smile:

This is certainly not the experience we wanted you to have. Our team is predominantly working to bring a fix on this issue. We’ll inform you once an update is available. In case you’re in a soon to fly situation. We recommend you try our NiyoX or Niyo DCB which can work in handy for you.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

Hi @Patelmeet428, we don’t have a tentative date you will be notified once we are live. Thank you!

Hey @Manisha_Radhakrishna …it’s been a month now…still it’s status is same…
What’s the use of marketing it like being very fast onboarding…

I started onboarding 2 months back…

I created this post 1 month back…

and here iam!

And about my account creation! Same old reason…our team is working!

Now I’m not convinced on this, as I have uploaded important docs like passport and PAN.

Hi @Mohan_Raj_G_D, without a doubt, this is not the experience we intended for you to enjoy. Our team is primarily focused on finding a solution to this problem. As soon as an update is available, we’ll let you know. In the event that you are about to fly. You should consider using our NiyoX or Niyo DCB, which can be useful to you.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Wealth account processing for more than 12 days now

Kuch nahi hoga, They’ll send some bot messages. Format is like -

1. We are sorry jesa kuch
  2. Our team is working wale assurance
  3. NiyoX aur Niyo DCB ki marketing

I myself have a full ckyc and fed up with these bot sms. 1 mahina hogya yaaro

A post was merged into an existing topic: Processing your wealth account

Hi @Manisha_Radhakrishna @Ranjith @Deepak

I am really upset that for the past two weeks I have been struggling to open an account at Niyo global. My brother who begun the process along with me has received his card on 6th of August 2022 and you ain’t able to verify my details.

Please check n confirm if you guys can help me with this otherwise will look for some other option as I am travelling abroad next week and I haven’t got days to deal with this.

Also please don’t give me NiyoX or any other options here. If you can really help me please do so cz am fed up of writing so many emails to you guys listening to the same old story.

Best,
Reetika

Hello @Manisha_Radhakrishna and @Ranjith, it has been 23 days since I tried to create an account and it still says the same message. Kindly provide an update that by when can I expect my account to be created?

Facing similar issue. KYC completed more than a week ago. Would request your urgent support on this.

Hello @deepak i have the same issue as well regarding the creation of wealth account. Is there any way the team can expedite the process. It was an emergency.
Thank you

Hi @Reetika_Sharma, welcome to our community! Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologize for it. We are constantly following up with our team to have this fixed. It would be great if you can allow us some more time. In the meantime, you may use your NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions

Hi @hardiksehgal, we are sorry to inform you that as per our findings, we see that you have not met the minimum onboarding criteria to onboard for the Niyo Global by SBM account. Your CKYC account type is Simplified-based e-KYC whereas we need at least one full CKYC entry to onboard you. We will let you know once we have a solution around this through our social channels. Stay tuned!

Hi @Rauniqa_Singh, welcome to our community! We are sorry to inform you that as per our findings, we see that you have not met the minimum onboarding criteria to onboard for the Niyo Global by SBM account. Your CKYC account type is Simplified-based e-KYC whereas we need at least one full CKYC entry to onboard you. We will let you know once we have a solution around this through our social channels. Stay tuned!

Hi @Parvathy_Ajith, welcome to our community! Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologize for it. We are constantly following up with our team to have this fixed. It would be great if you can allow us some more time. In the meantime, you may use your NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions

Hi @Manisha_Radhakrishna, may I kindly know what is the minimum criteria for a user to be onboarded to Niyo Global? As far as I know, I completed my CKYC process in the Niyo Global app itself. Now, I am being told that my CKYC is not complete. How incompetent is this app and you guys that after 2 months of going back and forth, the only response I got was that you cannot onboard me because of a fault in your app and because your app was not able to complete my CKYC.
And if this is the case, kindly delete all my details from your database so that I can start the procedure again.

Hi @Manisha_Radhakrishna @Ranjith . I am also facing the same issue. I have my Europe travel next week. Please let me know by when this issue will get fixed.

Even for me this is stuck since more than 2 months. The only reply that I get from customer support is that we are working into it. Really frustrating.

Hey @Nibir_Kalita! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We are sorry for keeping you waiting! The onboarding for Niyo Global by SBM is based on CKYC. To onboard for Niyo SBM, the CKYC type should be Normal. When our system tried to fetch your CKYC details, it is found that you have got a Simplified KYC, and the year of it is 2017, due to which we cannot onboard you for Niyo Global by SBM as of now. It may take some more time for us to help you.

Alternatively, you may try NiyoX, which offers a 0 forex markup for international transactions.

Regards,