Stuck on processing your wealth account for more than 10 days

I have done all the steps to create a niyo global account and after completing all the steps it is showing that processing you wealth account for more than 10 days.

Hey @Hj! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Regret the inconvenience! It looks like there’s a delay in the account creation process. The issue has been highlighted to our team. We kindly request you to allow us some more time and we’ll try to have this fixed.

Regards,

Hi is there any update regarding the issue, as I am still facing the same issue.

Hi @Hj our team is working on this and we are following up with them on a priority basis. It’s taking a long time for a few of the users. Rest assured, we’ll reach out to you as soon as we receive an update for the same.

Regards,

Hey @Hj! The issue has been resolved for you. Your account has been created successfully and we believe that you were able to log in to the app. For any further help, reach out to us and we are happy to help you.

Regards,

Hi my niyo wealth account is still in processing can you please check it

Hey @kothuru_surya! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Your Niyo Global by SBM account creation is in-progress. As mentioned in the screenshot, we kindly request you wait for 5-7 business days and we’ll help you with the onboarding. If you are unable to proceed further after the given timeline, please reach out to us and we are happy to help you.

Regards,

Continuing the discussion from Stuck on processing your wealth account for more than 10 days:
I am having the same issue

Hey @Adarsh_Attavar! A few of our users are facing this issue during the onboarding procedure. Our team is working round the clock to have this fixed. The issue might get fixed by the end of this month and we kindly request you to wait until then.

Regards,

A post was merged into an existing topic: It’s showing processing your wealth account , takes 5-6 working days

I’m having the same issue. It still shows 5-7 business days for global wealth account creation , It has already been 7 days since my KYC. Can you please expedite this issue and let me know how soon can the account be created ? because I’m flying to US in another week. I dont have much time as I’ve to request for the physical card as well or else Niyo will not be of any use to me.

Hey @tusher! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Inconvenience regretted! A few users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. This has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking a long time and we do not have a tentative timeline for it. We’ll reach out to you upon receiving an update on this from our team. In the meantime, you may try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions. Read more about the Difference between NiyoX and Niyo SBM - #2 by Deepak

Regards,

Hey the same thing is happening . I am also stuck for more than 20 days in this processing wealth account but still showing take up to 10 -15 more days pls help

Hey I am facing the same issue can you please resolve it for me I have to travel by end of October

Hey @Ajay_Yadav11! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We see that your account has been created and you’ve placed a card order. For further help, reach out to our in-app Live Chat Support team.

Regards,

Hey @Jay_krit_Singh! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Seems like it’s taking a slightly longer time. We’d recommend you try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions.