Stuck on processing your wealth account for more than 10 days now

I have done all the steps to create a niyo global account and even after completing a full video KYC for the last ten days my application is stuck on the same page, ‘Processing your Wealth account’, please help asap, I am scheduled to leave soon.

Hey @Sohail_Sarkar! A few of our users are facing this issue during the onboarding procedure. Our team is working round the clock to have this fixed. The issue might get fixed by the end of this month and we kindly request you to wait until then. Rest assured, we are here to set things right for you.

Regards,

Hi, Im facing the similar issue. Can you precisely tell us how much time it will take or do some urgent actions for my account as i needed the Niyo Global card for my upcoming trip.

Hi @akkuankur welcome to our community! A few of our users are facing this issue during the onboarding procedure. Our team is working round the clock to have this fixed. The issue might get fixed by the end of this month and we kindly request you to wait until then. Rest assured, we are here to set things right for you.

Hey @Deepak
Sohail here. The month’s over and my app is still stuck, should I expect anything now?

Hey @Sohail_Sarkar! We are sorry for the long wait. The issue has been fixed for a most of the users whereas a few are still facing it. It’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologise for it. We are constantly following up with our team to resolve this issue. It would be great if you can allow us some more time.

Regards,

I’m also facing this issue stuck on Niyo wealth account creation. Why Niyo wealth account is required? I came here to open saving account and while doing it got a CKYC not found information.
Kindly help to resolve the account creation issue ASAP

Hi @Chithra_M, welcome to our community! Inconvenience regretted! This has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. For a few users, it’s taking a slightly longer time and we kindly request you to please wait. Once the issue gets resolved, your account will be created and you’ll be able to access it by logging in to the app. For any further assistance kindly reach out to live chat support or write to us at global@goniyo.com our team will be happy to assist you better.