Niyo Global account is pending

I have created my account and completed all the steps for global wealth account. As of today it is till in processing stage only. U said it will take 5-7 business days. But it has been more than double of that but still no reply from u guys in either chat or email. Please either process it and provide me a timeline.

Hello @Sarat_Chandra! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking a long time. We’ll reach out to you upon receiving an update. In the meantime, you may try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions. -WB

I got the onboarding email. However, when I log in to the app it was still showing processing within 5-7 days page only. Also how does niyox solve my problem if the process to create the account is same. Please resolve this asap or let me know if u cannot do it in a day. I wish to withdraw my application since the customer service is pathetic and no one responds to neither in a call nor in the chat in the app.

Hello @Sarat_Chandra ! We understand this has taken too long to resolve but we assure you that we are working diligently to solve the issue as soon as we can. We will let you know as soon as your account is created. We regret the delay caused and sincerely appreciate your patience.-WB

Hi,

I wish to withdraw my application because at this point the account has become useless for me. You don’t even know the timeline to fix my issue. Also i need the acknowledgement of withdrawal since i dont have any hope left fro my end that my account will be created.