Stuck on processing your wealth account for more than 10 days:

I have done all the steps to create a niyo global account and after completing all the steps it is showing that processing you wealth account for more than 10 days.

Hey @ASHISHAAK!

Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue during the onboarding process. We understand that it’s taking a long time and we are sorry about it. Our team is working on it and we kindly request you to wait for a few days and we’ll have this fixed.

Regards,

Im also facing the same issue, for almost 1month i tried signing in up and after this its showing this. I think it will take this one more month.

Hey @gnana_mahajan! Welcome to Niyo Community!

This has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. For a few users, it’s taking a slightly longer time and we kindly request you to please wait. Once the issue gets resolved, your account will be created and you’ll be able to access it by logging in to the app.

Regards,

I have done all the steps to create a niyo global account and after completing all the steps it is showing that processing you wealth account for more than 45 days. Still its showing this