Account Still Not Created

My account still hasn’t been created though I already have an SBM account. I have to travel in ten days and I was hoping to use the Niyo card. Can you please help?

Hello @AmeenaNaaz! Welcome to Niyo Community.

Thank you for your time on the call. As discussed, we have highlighted the issue to our team. Rest assured, we’ll get back to you with an update as soon as possible. -WB

Hello @AmeenaNaaz! Upon checking, you must have recieved an email to upload the documents. Once done, our team shall re-verify the documents and you can proceed further. Request you to please check your inbox and provide the requested documents. -WB

Hello @Wasim_Al_Basha. Thanks for the response. I haven’t received any mail yet.

@Wasim_Al_Basha I haven’t received any mail yet. I have checked my Spam folder too. Can you please help?

Even I am facing the same issue. Can you help @Wasim_Al_Basha

Hello @AmeenaNaaz @Azeemuddeen_K ! We have escalated the issue to our team. Rest assured, we’ll get back to you with an update as soon as possible. -WB

Hello @AmeenaNaaz @Azeemuddeen_K Thank you for your precious time on call. We’re glad to know that the issue has been resolved. Please reach out to our Live chat support by navigating through the Menu->Support section in the Niyo SBM app if we can ever assist in the future. :blush: -WB

@Wasim_Al_Basha Thank you so much for the super-fast response and efficient service. I have requested a card now!

You’re most welcome. :blush:

My account has not created I’m waiting from last 20 days to creat.

I am facing the same issue. Getting stuck at this