Problem with Account Creation

Hi, @Charan_Teja after checking internally we regret to inform you that as of now we won’t be able to proceed with your onboarding as your CKYC data is not updated OR does not match our requirements. or, you need to have your CKYC updated in the last 4 years FYI: A CKYC record is updated only if you hold a Mutual Funds account or a Bank account. The chances are you might already have these, but the bank or your mutual fund’s account partner might have not updated your KYC record in the directory. While I write this we are working on an alternative for the same.

Hi @Manisha_Radhakrishna thank you for your quick reply on this. I didn’t exactly get your explanation on this as I have my KYC updated already with my Mutual Funds and Banks as well. My first kyc was registered in 2015 and I am continuing to open my accounts online seamlessly with others with this kyc details only. If you want I can also share my CKYC number.

I would like to get more explanation on this as it is confusing even though I have my kyc details registered and this may also help others who face the same issue like mine. And also what could be process for us to do, to not get this error or fix this?

Thanks,
Charan

Hey @Charan_Teja! We understand that you were able to open online accounts seamlessly. However, to open Niyo Global by SBM, your registered KYC should be less than 4 years. As your KYC has been registered in 2015, which is more than 5 years, we are unable to onboard you at the moment. We are working to bring to build an alternative onboarding method to overcome CKYC related issues. However, this will take some more days.

In the meantime, we recommend you to try another product of ours i.e NiyoX which offers a Tap & Pay feature and can be used for international transactions at 0 mark-up charges.

Regards,

Does opening an account on Niyo takes a week? Been trying to register myself on Niyo Global SBM but I keep getting CKYC servers not responding error.

Sent two emails but haven’t received any response. After waiting tried contacting through Twitter but I guess that won’t solve my problem either.

It clearly seems like some issue from Niyo’s side as I don’t get it how can CKYC servers be down for so long. I get it that the app is still in beta testing but if the customer support is going to be so slow especially in something as critical as banking sector then I’m not sure if using Niyo is worth it.

I was excited after seeing your services of global card on internet and as an international student i want to use your services of niyo global services and when I tried opening an account it is showing that we cannot create an account.

Please do the needful help.

Seeking your response in helping me out.

@Bansari @ashrithjain, kindly request to update your database server. My ckyc has been done and updated by bank, and if you cant do that delete data from database so i can create account through another pan card.

Ticket number: 1164034

Kindley look into the matter.
Provide solution ASAP.

Thank you!

Hi Niyo,

It really very bad of you people, I am keeping trying to open a account with Niyo SBM, It fails with error “Oh no, CKYC server are not responding”
I have raised many tickets no respond from niyo end.
Ticket no : 1161349
I have a upcoming travel can you please help me, its really very bad to communicate with niyo team and one of the very bad service experience.

Hey @sambeet97 @Dhvani! Our sincere apologies for the hassle. We have already escalated this issue to our team and they are working on it. However, it’s taking a longer time than expected.
Rest assured, we’ll reach out to you as soon as we receive updates from our team.

Regards,

1 Like

Hey @ABDUL_FAHAD_SAYEED @Alok_Dubey! It looks like we cannot onboard you for Niyo Global by SBM and we are sorry about it. To know more, you may check our previous post here Problem with Account Creation - #46 by Deepak

We recommend you to try another product of ours i.e NiyoX which offers a Tap & Pay feature and can be used for international transactions at 0 mark-up charges.

Regards,

Hey , I already have a ckyc number as i own a bank account.
But when i try registering for niyo sbm bank it says we could not find a match in ckyc database.

Pls Help

Hey @ankurgiri It looks like we cannot onboard you for Niyo Global by SBM and we are sorry about it. To know more, you may check our previous post here Problem with Account Creation - #46 by Deepak

We recommend you to try another product of ours i.e NiyoX which offers a Tap & Pay feature and can be used for international transactions at 0 mark-up charges.

Regards,

1 Like

but i have heard that on some thread i can mail you my ckyc number and you can create my account?
@Deepak

My bank has just updated my ckyc details a week ago and gave me the number.

Hey @Deepak my Niyo Global by SBM is stuck in creating account for weeks now. Doesn’t seems to finish on the app. I see you’ve been saying here you can’t onboard people on here because of some integration with SBM. I just got a bank statement from SBM so i have an account in SBM create by NIYO but not a Niyo Global account. Please look into this cause i dont want bank accounts just popping up for no reason.

Regards

I have CKYC Number but unable to create Niyo SBM account .
And my ckcy is fully updated.
My CKYC Number : O40082132722149

Please help me to oppening this account .

I am stuck in the same problem.

Same with me. @Bansari @Deepak please help us find a resolution at the earliest

Hey @Nikhil_Muralidharan! Request you to please reinstall the app and share the updated error screenshot with us at gloabal@goniyo.com and we’ll get this checked from our end.

Hey @Chandan_Biswas! We are sorry to inform you that we cannot onboard you for Niyo SBM. To onboard for Niyo SBM, the CKYC number shouldn’t start with 0. You may try another product of ours i.e NiyoX which offers a Tap & Pay feature and can be used for international transactions at 0 mark-up charges.

Regards,

I’m in urgent need of niyo global card, due to ckyc error i can not create account through niyo sbm app though for niyox card kyc works. I have ckyc as I’m holding bank account and my ckyc has been updated I checked with bank twice. I’m in need of niyo global card. I’ve generated ticket but got no satisfied answere.

Ticket number: 1164034