Account pending creation

Hi!

I’ve provided my details but it says that account is pending creation. Could you please have a look at it?

Hi @iamadityamalik

Sit back & Relax! Kindly DM your registered mobile number for our team to get this checked for you. :innocent:

Gracias,
Ranjith

Hi @Ranjith just sent you a DM. Thanks mate!

Hi @iamadityamalik

Thank you for sharing the details. kindly DM your CKYC number for us to assist you further.

Gracias,
Ranjith

1 Like

@Ranjith dm’d you. Thanks!

1 Like

I am facing same problem during account creation please help.

1 Like

Message for all Niyo Global by SBM Beta users who are trying to onboard - Please don’t try onboarding from between 11:00 pm to 4:00 AM (IST), as the account creation process might fail.

If you continue facing issues, please drop us a mail at onb-global@goniyo.com.

Regards,
Ashrith

1 Like

@ashrithjain @Ranjith @Bansari it’s been 3 days with my issue for onboarding and neither i have any solution nor i can proceed any ahead with my account opening. Any help is appealing.

1 Like

Hi @iamadityamalik,

Let me look into this for you. Could you please DM us your registered number?

Cheers!
Bansari

2 Likes

Just sent it to you!!

1 Like

Acknowledging the same. @iamadityamalik Have escalated the issue to the concerned team. We shall get back to you with a resolution soon.

Cheers!
Bansari

2 Likes

Hi @Bansari @ashrithjain @Ranjith any update on my ticket number 1003546?

1 Like

Hi @iamadityamalik ,

Working on it! Allow us some time.

Cheers!
Bansari

2 Likes

@Bansari 10 days now and still no resolution

1 Like

Been facing the same issue since 9th August. For the first 10 days, I used to receive a message that account creation is pending from the past four days I’m receiving a server error.
I was able to create my father’s account in seconds :sweat_smile: and it’s been more than a pleasure using this service, my mother’s account is stuck at ckyc. It would be really convenient if I could carry my own card abroad.

I am also facing same problem please help me …

Hello I provide all my details still account creation is pending from 1 day for niyo global card. Also I rise ticket -1152252.
Please help me.

Facing same problem please help me in this matter. My ticket number- 1152252.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Still my Account creation pending after 4 days

Been 1.5 months , still showing wealth account under creation. No response from niyo team. Poor service