Problem with Account Creation

Hello, @ashrithjain I need it by August end. Because my college is going to to start from 1st September and I have to pay tuition fee. Please help me with this as soon as possible.

Hi,

It’s been 5 days since I’ve tried to create my account. Still there aren’t any progress. Pls help me resolve this issue.

Thanks @iamadityamalik . I contacted them via email, was told to wait till 25th of August. Hope this gets resolved soon.

1 Like

Update: I reached out to them on 25th and there’s been no response from their side till today(27/08/21).

1 Like

I feel you. I contacted them on 14th August and am still waiting for a resolution. @Bansari @Ranjith @ashrithjain @Sai any help here?

1 Like

This is definitely not the experience we should be having. At least they could have kept us updated on the status of our ticket. I now doubt nothing being done in the background and there’s no point in waiting further.

1 Like

Hey folks! We’re really sorry for the delayed response. Trust us, even we didn’t want you to experience this. However, stay noted that we’re rigorously working on fixing this issue that you all are facing and should be resolved in the upcoming days. We understand that you’ve already waited. But, kindly allow us some more time to get this resolved. We promise not to disappoint you all this time. Really appreciate your cooperation and patience :person_in_lotus_position:.

Regards,
Ashrith

Continuing the discussion from Problem with Account Creation:

I also have the same problem it’s almost a month I have created on 6 Aug but still I see account creation pending message please help me.

@bchraviteja i don’t expect them to have a resolution to this anytime soon. If you want this card for the 0 forex charges, I’d say sign up for NiyoX instead. They’ve recently introduced new cards with 0% forex, zero balance account and best of all, IT WORKS.

Thankyou @iamadityamalik great suggestion let me check it

1 Like

My niyo global card account creation problem :sob: I called them & mailed also but not get any response. I will go to UK for study in next month what can I do plz any suggestions.

Hi @Umesh_Kumavat , we have been facing a few issues at the bank end while creating the account and are following with them for the same. could you DM me your mobile number so that I could look into it?
Also, may I know when are you leaving for your study?

Sir please check. I’ll go there on 8th February.

KYC has been done with bank yet Niyo SBM bank showing ckyc error.

I can definitely share the CKYC number with a customer care executive but none of your contact numbers seem to work. I also shared my problem through the inquiry form in the contact us section of your website but haven’t received any inputs or solutions from your side. Also, my CKYC identifier was issued to me on 21st FEB 2019 which makes it less than 4 years old until 21st FEB 2022.

Regards,

Anubhav

Hey Anubhav! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We understand your concern and we do apologize for the hassle. :pensive:

Having said that, we regret to inform you that as of now we won’t be able to proceed with your onboarding as your CKYC data is not updated OR does not match our requirements.

A CKYC record is updated only if you hold a Mutual Funds account or a Bank account. The chances are you might already have these, but the bank or your mutual funds’ account partner might have not updated your KYC record in the directory.

While I write this we are working on an alternative for the same and you will be amongst the first ones to be informed of an update. In the meanwhile, you may try another product of ours i.e NiyoX which offers a Tap & Pay feature and can be used for international transactions at 0 mark-up charges.

Regards,

I have a full-fledged Niyo X account with Niyo money activated. So you cannot simply say, “Having said that, we regret to inform you that as of now we won’t be able to proceed with your onboarding as your CKYC data is not updated OR does not match our requirements”. It will make you sound like a hypocrite. No offense

Also, If my KYC record is not in the directory like you said, then how is it, that I have a 14 digit CKYC number with me.

KYC has been done with bank yet Niyo SBM bank showing ckyc error.

Hey @Dhvani! A CKYC record is updated only if you hold a Mutual Funds account or a Bank account. You might already have completed KYC, but the bank or your mutual funds’ account partner might have not updated your KYC record in the directory.

While I write this we are working on an alternative for the same and you will be amongst the first ones to be informed of an update. In the meanwhile, you may try another product of ours i.e NiyoX which offers a Tap & Pay feature and can be used for international transactions at 0 mark-up charges.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi there,

I received following error while opening Niyo Global account. I have my full ckyc updated already and opened other investments and savings account as well.

Could you please help why still this error popped up for me?

(Note: I have also raised a ticket 1160584)

Thanks
Charan