PAN Verification Issue Not Resolved

On June 10th, I entered my correct PAN details but encountered an error saying invalid PAN and then a message saying the verification trial limit was exceeded. It has been 19 days, and the issue is still unresolved (Ticket #2300500).

Hi @Vishal_Shetty ,

Apologies for the inconvenienced caused.

Thanks for sharing the ticket number. I will check with our team and help to resolve your issue at the earliest.

Thanks for your patience.

Hi @Jumain_Qureshi

Thank you for your prompt response. Could you please let me know how long it will take to resolve the issue?

Hi @Vishal_Shetty ,

Our team is working on this and they will revert you at the earliest.

Thanks

Thank you for your update @Jumain_Qureshi . However, it has been 37 days since our initial request, and we have yet to receive a response from your team. Could you please provide us with an update on the status of our request?

Looking forward to your prompt reply.

@Vishal_Shetty ,

We apologize for the delay in resolving your issue. Your ticket has been escalated to the relevant team, and we are currently awaiting their update. We understand your frustration and are actively working to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and we will provide you with an update at the earliest opportunity.

Thanks, my issue is resolved

3 Likes

My issue has been resolved

3 Likes