Account shows exceeded limit

URGENT!!!
I was opening an account on niyo global and unfortunately entered wrong file number. I request you to help me with this and give me access to open an account. It will be a great help for me as I’ll travel abroad next month.

@vaishu_moningi ! Thank you so much for your precious time on call. As discussed, we’ve forwarded the request to our team. Rest assured, we’ll try to get back to you with an update as soon as possible.- WB

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Waiting for your call. Much appreciated

1 Like

Hey Wasim,
Can you let me know the proceedings?

@vaishu_moningi ! Thank you for your time on call. As discussed, our team is working on it to resolve the issue quickly and we’ll keep you updated on the same.- WB

Hey @vaishu_moningi ! Thank you so much for your precious time on call. We’re so happy to see that this issue has now been resolved for you. We apologize once again for the time it took and thank you again for your ongoing patience and co-operation! - WB

1 Like

@Wasim_Al_Basha, i cannot thank you enough for your guidance and making my problem solved. Thank you for assistance. Great job!

We’re ecstatic that we met your expectations @vaishu_moningi ! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. Thank you! :grinning: