Niyo Global Debit with Equitas Bank vs Niyo X Debit card

What is difference between these two products? They look similar in face value.

I need a debit card with zero forex and minimum withdrawal charges for my travel to Indonesia.

Which one should I apply?

Hi Aashish,

Please be informed that you can use the Niyo Global Equitas debit card, Niyo Global DCB card, and the Niyo Global Secured Credit Card for initiating International transactions as well as domestic transactions.

Just so you know, all Niyo Global cardholders, whether they hold Niyo Global DCB, Niyo Global Equitas, Niyo Global Credit Card, or Niyo SBM Debit Card, are entitled to complimentary lounge access at selected international terminal lounges within India.

International ATM charges Niyo Global Equitas card: For each international ATM transaction, you will be charged Rs. 110 + GST. Additionally, the bank operating the ATM may also impose its own fee, which will be displayed at the ATM itself and may vary.

Domestic ATM charges: When using an Equitas ATM, there are no charges whatsoever. However, if you opt for any other ATMs, a fee of Rs. 21 + GST will be applicable after 5 free withdrawals at non-metro locations and after 3 withdrawals at metro locations.

With the Niyo DCB card (current account), you have the benefit of one free international ATM transaction per month. However, any additional international ATM withdrawals within the same month will incur a charge of Rs. 100 + GST for each transaction.

As for domestic ATM charges, when using a DCB ATM, there are no charges at all. However, if you choose to use any other ATMs, a fee of Rs. 20 + GST will be applicable.

When using the Niyo Global DCB card (savings account) for international ATM withdrawals, you will be charged INR 300 + GST per transaction. Additionally, it’s important to be aware that the bank operating the ATM may also impose its own fee, which will be displayed at the ATM and may vary.

Niyo Global Credit card: To withdraw money from ATMs, there will be charges applicable. For both international and domestic ATM transactions, you will be charged Rs. 300 + GST. It’s important to note that the bank operating the ATM may also impose an additional fee, which will be displayed at the ATM itself, and we may not have prior knowledge of this fee.

Further any clarification you may reach out to global@goniyo.com

Thanks