Niyo global card account blocked

During my account registration, I exceeded the limit trail because of passport file number.The passport file number had a O, which looked like 0(zero) and I was typing zero so my account got blocked.Isn’t there any chance you can unblock my account?
I was talking on a live chat and he said there’s a policy that after 7 trials account gets blocked permanently. Can’t you just unblock as genuinely I wasn’t aware that it was O and not zero.
I can also send a screenshot that every human being’s eye will see the file number as 0(zero).

Hey @YashBharambay ! Thank you so much for your valuable time on call. As discussed, we’ve forwarded your request to our team. Rest assured, we’ll get back to you with an update as soon as possible.-WB

I have faced the same issue and one of my friend is stuck for the same reason. what’s the solution to it.

Greetings

Dear wasim,

Day before yesterday I tried to create a Niyo Global Card, some how I was getting an error msg while entering passport file no verification and got blocked. Please help me to resolve the problem. I am planning to travel Europe next month waiting for my visa. May be I entered the file number with an “0” instead of o. It will be great if i get the card before my travel date.

With regards
Rahul

I have used the other email id for registration please let me know how to share the email and phone number with you

Hello @Waseem_Bhatkar! Welcome to Niyo Community.

We apologize for the delayed response. We request you to share the scanned copy of your passport with onb-global@goniyo.com to see what best we can do to fix this for you.- WB

Hey @RAHUL_RAVEENDRAN! Thank you so much for your time on the call. As discussed, I have forwarded the request to our team. Rest assured, we’ll try to get back to you with an update as soon as possible. -WB

First of all i really appreciate the time you take to look at the issue Mr. Wasim, and yes will wait for the reply from team Niyo, hope everything goes smooth. Thank you once again.

Hello @RAHUL_RAVEENDRAN! We apologize for the inordinate delay. Please be informed that our team has taken a request. We’re actively following up with them for an update. We request you provide us with some more time so that we can share the final update with you. WB

Thanks for the information and following up the request Mr. Wasim, please let me know the final output from the team. Thank you

Today I tried to create a Niyo Global Card, some how I was getting an error msg while entering passport file no verification and got blocked. Please help me to resolve the problem. I am travelling uK this month . May be I entered the file number with an “0” instead of o. It will be great if i get the card before my travel date.