Niyo Card order issue

I added required amount to my account and tried to order my niyo card. Initially in card setting there was an option to order niyo card and tried 2-3 times as server was not responding but suddenly order option was vanished and still card is not ordered as I have also checked on delhivary courier tracking.

Hi @kishan_patel1 ,

Oh Snap! :confused: Did you try raising the issue with our support team? You can reach out to them from Niyo SBM App > Menu > Support.

Team is working tirelessly round the clock to provide you with instant resolutions and seamless banking experience.

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

I am having a problem and I have messaged you in your Dm about it. @Bansari

1 Like

Hey @kishan_patel1 , I am also facing the same problem from past 2 days. I raised the ticket but the issue is still not resolved. I have to travel on 15 August but I am not able to order the card. This delay in ordering the card is really frustrating.

Any solution? @Bansari @ashrithjain

1 Like

Hi @thesoberguy,

Let me look into this for you. Help us with your ticket number? We will look into it right away. Don’t worry we are here to help :muscle:t2:

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

Hey @Bansari

My ticket number - 993853

Please order my card. Tell your support or back-end team to order the card for me as I am not able to order it through the Niyo SBM app.

I need it urgently.

1 Like

Hi @thesoberguy ,

Thanks for providing us with the ticket details, sit back and relax :sunglasses: We are here for the rescue.

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

How to get my ticket number? I couldn’t find it.

1 Like

Hi @kishan_patel1 ,

Once you have raised the ticket you will receive the ticket number on your registered email ID.

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

I am also facing this problem
Deposited 5000 rupees still not updated. Refreshed it multiple times.
Please look into this

Hi @Gagan_Khatri ,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

The issue has been brought in notice of concerned team, seems like a glitch :confused: however it wont affect the process of ordering the card.

Cheers!
Bansari

2 Likes

I have deposited 5000/- in the account to get my forex card, but it is not getting displayed on the app. Please help!

@Gagan_Khatri Merging the topic to make sure all your issues are addressed. Hope that’s fine.

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

Thank-you so much for your help but it’s showing card will be delivered around 24 and I am planning to travel around 15-16 could you please make this on priority. I hope delivery in Delhi NCR Is quite hassle free. I request you to please deliver it ASAP.

Hi @Gagan_Khatri,

Sadly influencing card delivery date is something it would be tuff to be carried out from our end. However, according to our observation the card delivery mentioned in the app is latest, you might receive the card before that as well.

Cheers!
Bansari

I don’t feel there anything to stress about this. As I’ve got my card without any huddle. There is no restrictions on must deposit for receive a card. Contact cux support

Hey. I’ve received my card like 8 days ago and still not able to make any POS transaction. I’ve tried it like 3 times at different locations. It was declined all 3 times and said do not honor error once. I don’t know why this is happening and am I the only one facing this? I’ll be leaving soon to US and want it to be resolved as soon as possible. So please help me with this.

Hey, Thank-you I got my card. But I am not able to uplaod or add card details it’s still showing order card option. Please check.

And now I tried to make payment with niyo card but it was showing no card record. But my friend is able to pay. Please resolve this glitch asap.

Hi @Gagan_Khatri ,

Do you mind writing us through our In App support? They are working tirelessly round the clock to provide you with instant resolutions and it would be easier for us to track down your details.

You can reach out to them by Niyo Global by SBM > Menu > Support.

Cheers!
Bansari