I transferred ₹60,000 from my IDFC Bank account to NIYO

My money was deducted from my bank account but was not credited in Niyo. It has been more than 15 hours and I don’t know what to do. I will be flying tomorrow and this is a big trouble. I have used this for 40,000 before as well didn’t face this problem. Please help I am on a deadline here.

Hey @Bhavik_Panchal

A warm welcome to our Niyo community :slight_smile:

Kindly inbox your registered details for our team to check this for you and get back to you with an update.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

Sir hame manjoor hai[quote=“Bhavik_Panchal, post:1, topic:13062, full:true”]
My money was deducted from my bank account but was not credited in Niyo. It has been more than 15 hours and I don’t know what to do. I will be flying tomorrow and this is a big trouble. I have used this for 40,000 before as well didn’t face this problem. Please help I am on a deadline here.
[/quote]
Ok thaings

My money Rs6083.67 was deducted from my Bank of Baroda account but was not credited in Niyo. It has been more than 40 hours and I don’t know what to do. Please help me.

Hey @tejasvi

Welcome to our Niyo Community :slight_smile:

This was certainly unexpected, the funds transferred should reflect in the account maximum in 24 -48hrs in case of delay, or reversed to the source account. We recommend you to check with the remitter bank for more clarity.

Gracias,
Ranjith M