Account Creation Stuck Since 10th July

Hi.

I’d like to bring to notice that I’ve successfully completed the CKYC on 10th of July and my account has not been created yet. On the app, it still shows up as “We are processing your wealth account. Please check back after 5-7 business days.”

Could you please expedite this as I am in need of the card asap?

Thanks!

Hi @Sushant_Shankar, Welcome to our community! Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologize for it. We are constantly following up with our team to have this fixed. It would be great if you can allow us some more time. In the meantime, you may use your NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions

Well, it’s been almost a month and I can see how there are so many other users facing the same issue. As far as I can see you guys are really not doing enough to solve the problem and now, I have lost hope in getting the Niyo Global card.

Thanks for nothing!

Just false promises, I completed my CKYC on the 10th July and account creation is still pending. No follow-ups, there’s no way we can connect with you guys on call. We’d really appreciate it if you don’t give false hope to people because if not, we can go with other banks’ forex cards.

Exactly!
They are least bothered about their customer’s urgency or need. I am still waiting to get the account created and it’s been a month.

Hi @Sushant_Shankar, We are sorry to inform you that as per our findings, we see that you have not met the minimum onboarding criteria to onboard for the Niyo Global by SBM account. Your CKYC account type is OTP-based e-KYC whereas we need at least one full CKYC entry to onboard you. We will let you know once we have a solution around this through our social channels. Stay tuned!

@Manisha_Radhakrishna thanks a ton for the QUICK response, took you guys almost a month to tell me that the issue was from my end. Had I known this earlier I’d have tried fixing it from my end but THANKS for telling me this now as basically I can’t do much but try and get a forex card from another bank (hoping that I’d get that on time, having my time wasted by you guys.)

I’d make sure not to recommend Niyo Global to any other.

Have a great day ahead and I hope you keep giving pathetic service!

Exact bro. They don’t care of anyone. Just connect me on instagram bdbrightdiamond
We shall not let this time waste ho in vein. This false promises and time waste should be reached to concerned court

Hey @Sushant_Shankar

We certainly understand your concern. We’re quite disheartened, it had to be this way. Our team has immensely tried on various possibilities to help you onboard. Regret the hassle.

Gracias,
Ranjith M