Not created my account

Today is 21 day still my account is not created now I’m uninstalling this app thank you so much for your support and keep repeating your rhyme "we will be assured "…not now Thank you I waited so long …

Also in playstore ppl made their account in 5 min but mine stucked creating your wealth account … nothing is happening from 21 days

gud …

Well I will use my other card for foreign transaction in the UK

Bye

My account is still not created 21 days have gone you guys keep repeating the same rhyme “we will be assured” I don’t need your niyo global card now .

Thank you so much for your support and the worst service .

I sawed comment in playstore ppl made their account in 5 min but mine 21 days passed away still the same interface creating your wealth account .

I don’t need your card for foreign transaction in the UK .

I’m uninstalling this app .

Hey @Mohit3! Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologise for it. We are constantly following up with our team to have this fixed. It would be great if you can allow us some more time. In the meantime, you may try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions.

Regards,

Hi Deepak,
I have still not received my NIYO Global card and its been nearly 2 months since my KYC was done,

Hey @Abhishek_Suryavanshi! Your account creation is in pending at the last stage. A few of our users are facing this issue and our team is working to have that fixed. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologise for it. We kindly request you to allow us some more time for it. You will be able to order the debit card once the account has been created. In the meantime, you may try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions.

Regards,

Hi Deepak,

Is it possible to provide a timeline for the issue to get resolved?

Hey Abhishek! Sorry to inform you that we may not be able to onboard you for Niyo SBM as of now. When our system tried to fetch your CKYC details, it showed that you have got a Simplified KYC and the year is 2019. It would help if you had the CKYC type as Normal. We are sorry to inform you that we cannot onboard you for Niyo SBM as of now. You may contact your service provider (where you had Simplified KYC) and update the CKYC to the Normal type.

Even our team is working to bring an alternative way for this but it will take some more time. In the meantime, you may try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions like Niyo Global by SBM. Read more about the Difference between NiyoX and Niyo SBM - #2 by Deepak

Regards,