How to change communication address for kyc verification

How to change communication address

2 Likes

Hi @Thileepan ,

Firstly, welcome to the Niyo Community. :slight_smile:

Here, we encourage users to search for your queries, because chances are, you’ll find answers to your queries in the search box without waiting for a response from us.
You can find solutions for your query here: Here's how you can change your Communication Address🏠 for your NiyoX account
Do write back if you need any other help.

Cheers!
Bansari

Actually while creating account you can see “add communication address” option. So that KYC will be done at your communication address and the card will be delivered to the same address.
If you didn’t check that option while creating account, then use Equitas Netbanking.

Today I scheduled for kyc verification but none of them visited for verification

Am also working in banking sector today I put leave to attend kyc verification,but none of them came

Hi @Thileepan ,

Did you try raising a ticket for the same?
Our support team is working tirelessly round the clock to provide you with seamless customer experience.
You can reach out to them from NiyoX App > Menu > Support for instant resolutions.

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

How I change my atm delivered address?

Hi @Mind_Fresh

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

This might help!
Cheers!
Bansari

Hause no 8707 roshnara road graund floor mantion bhargarh Kishan ganj delhi-110007