Unable to change address

I am unable to change the delivery address for by Niyo Global Card by SBM. Can anyone at the delivery address collect my card? Or will any signature be needed from my end. My travel date is mid August and I am not able to change the address for delivery. Kindly help.

Anyone can collect the card by providing the OTP to delivery guy.

Hi @Malavika_SK welcome to Niyo Community!
As of now, we’ll not be able to change the communication address once it has been registered during the onboarding process. Your card will be delivered to your registered communication address only.

Hi sir delivery change my
address my new address mature raod badkal mor near Raj chikan cornor ke pass sector 19 flat no 663/19

Hi Chang my address . Sheddul Kyc my new address nutangara Karui Katwa Burdwan pin 713143 my contacts no 8584802369

Hey @Sitam_Ahirwal @Sabnam_Khatoon! Welcome to Niyo Community :slightly_smiling_face:

You can change your communication address through Equitas Small Finance Bank’s internet banking Service Request > Do It Yourself (DIY) > Enter Aadhaar > Verify OTP (OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked to Aadhaar) > If your communication address is not the same as in your Aadhaar, select “No” > Enter your complete communication address manually > Accept > Click Ok

You will receive a service request number on your registered mobile number and email.

Note: The address fetched as per your Aadhaar will be your permanent address in the bank records.

Regards,