Want to do KYC but and change the communication address too

I want KYc to be done but the problem is i am not in my home want to change the communication / KYC address can any one tell me how i can i Change the Communication address

1 Like

Hey @Krishna_Kumar welcome to Niyo Community!

You can now change your communication address online by visiting the Equitas Small Finance Bank's internet banking portal. All you need to do is log in to [Equitas net banking](https://inet.equitasbank.com/EquitasConsumerApp/) page and register yourself as a new user.
  1. log in to Equitas internet banking
  2. On the home page, click on ‘Service Request’ and then choose ‘DIY Services’
  3. Click on ‘Change of communication address’
  4. Select the option to change the correspondence address
  5. Select identification requirements i.e. either Aadhaar or VID
  6. Enter the OTP sent to your aadhaar registered phone number
  7. Choose YES if you want your communication address to be the same as your aadhaar, else, choose NO

Please be informed that the new communication address will take 3 days to get updated, this service only allows a customer to change the communication address online. Once your address is updated in the bank records, kindly refresh your app to view the updated address and then schedule the KYC visit. For any further assistance, reach out to our in-app chat support and we are happy to help you.

Jhandewalan metro station Anarkali bazar
New delhi 11005
Full kyc

Hi @IMRAN_KHAN2 welcome to Niyo Community!

Here's how you can change your Communication Address🏠 for your NiyoX account after which you can schedule the KYC visit at your new address.

Hope this helps. Thank you!

212 Jayoti vardana near pappu dhaba alipur New delhi 110036

Jayoti vardana instrige near pappu dhaba tata dharm kanta Alipur 110036

Bhart Bohara crop Tilwani Kolhapur maharastra