Here's how you can change your Communication Address🏠 for your NiyoX account

You can now change your communication address online by visiting the Equitas bank internet banking portal. All you need to do is log in to Equitas net banking page - https://inet.equitasbank.com/EquitasConsumerApp/ and register yourself as a new user.

1. Log in to Equitas internet banking
  2. On the home page, click on ‘Service Request’ and then choose ‘DIY Services’
  3. Click on ‘Change of communication address’
  4. Select the option to change the correspondence address
  5. Select identification requirements i.e. either Aadhaar or VID
  6. Enter the OTP sent to your Aadhaar registered phone number
  7. Choose YES if you want your communication address to be the same as your Aadhaar, else, choose NO

Please be informed that the new communication address will take 3 days to get updated, this service only allows a customer to change the communication address online. To change the permanent address one has to visit the nearest Equitas Small Finance Bank.

Note for Mutual fund investors on NiyoX: This will not change the address in your Mutual Fund folios. If you are invested or KYC compliant, you will need to contact CAMS and/or Karvy (RTAs) for the address change. And if your KYC is not done yet, you can just raise a ticket under the investment section in the app and we’ll take it forward.

How can i change my full kyc adress ?

Hi Naveen,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

This thread might clear the doubt for you.Kindly get back to us in case of any queries.

Cheers!
Bansari

3.Click on ‘Change of communication address’

Hello @Burhan_uddin!
Could you please elaborate the issue in detail?

Cheers
Sachin