You can now change your communication address online by visiting the Equitas bank internet banking portal. All you need to do is log in to Equitas net banking page - Personal Internet Banking | Online Banking | Equitas India and register yourself as a new user.
- Log in to Equitas internet banking
- On the home page, click on ‘Service Request’ and then choose ‘DIY Services’
- Click on ‘Change of communication address’
- Select the option to change the correspondence address
- Select identification requirements i.e. either Aadhaar or VID
- Enter the OTP sent to your Aadhaar registered phone number
- Choose YES if you want your communication address to be the same as your Aadhaar, else, choose NO
Please be informed that the new communication address will take 3 days to get updated, this service only allows a customer to change the communication address online. To change the permanent address one has to visit the nearest Equitas Small Finance Bank.
Note for Mutual fund investors on NiyoX: This will not change the address in your Mutual Fund folios. If you are invested or KYC compliant, you will need to contact CAMS and/or Karvy (RTAs) for the address change. And if your KYC is not done yet, you can just raise a ticket under the investment section in the app and we’ll take it forward.