Getting Non-Serviceable area error for Hyderabad Pincode

The account creation happened smoothly without any serviceability error when i entered Address(Pincode) . But after account creation and adding 5000/-, i started getting non serviceable pin error. Even after trying different pincodes in Hyderabad still getting same error. Customer support weren’t responding so created ticket(
1358476) . There’s no update on ticket created.

Hi @Santosh_Reddi, Welcome to our community! Inconvenience regretted! This has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. It’s taking a slightly longer time and we kindly request you to please wait. Once the issue gets resolved we will keep you posted.

I have the exact same issue with the exact same pincode.
Delhivery and other courier delivery services have had absolutely no issues delivering to my location.
I’m not sure why we we’re allowed to go through the onboarding process without you guys being able to provide services within the location.
And how could we possibly provide another pincode without knowing which places are actually serviceable.
This is very disappointing. Kindly fix this

Hey @Srivardhini_Reddy

A warm welcome to our Niyo community :innocent:

Thank you for your valuable time on the call. Your concern has been highlighted to our team for needful action. Kindly allow us the window to work on this, to set things right for you. Rest assured, any moment you need updates or assistance, reach out to us here. We’ll pitch in for you.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

Hey @Ranjith even I’m facing a similar issue, is there any other way to get the physical debit card?

Waited for three working days. But i still see no update and the ticket status also didn’t change. I’m disappointed with with Niyo global. My travel date is approaching and I can’t wait any longer

Just now got an update from customer support that niyo global won’t be issuing physical card to people in Hyderabad.

Docs required to close Niyo global account

Cancelled cheque
Pan/aadhar card

Hi @Santosh_Reddi, regret the delay in response. As we checked you have been able to place the order and the card is been delivered to your communication address. For any further assistance kindly write to us at global@goniyo.com our team will be happy to assist you better.

Hi @Srivardhini_Reddy, regret the delay in response. Please update the app to the latest version and try ordering the card. You shouldn’t face any issues if the issue persists kindly write to us at global@goniyo.com our team will be happy to assist you better.