FD Withdrawal Amount not credited

I request to close my FD against my Credit card on 11 Dec. Today
around more than 17 days completed. they are just using over money. Don’t use niyo global forever guys.

Hi Bhavdip,

I hope this message finds you well. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused, and I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

To expedite the resolution process, I kindly request you to share the specific ticket or complaint reference number you received. This information is crucial for me to thoroughly investigate and address the issue at the earliest.

Your cooperation in providing this reference number will greatly assist me in understanding the details and ensuring a swift resolution.

Thank you for your understanding and prompt action.

Ticket : 1923612
this ticket generated on 29 Nov and today 28 Dec. still does not receive my money.

Hi Bhavdip,

I trust this message finds you well. We acknowledge your concern and understand the importance of resolving the issue associated with ticket reference number 1923612 promptly.

Our dedicated team has been actively working on addressing your concerns, and we highly recommend following their expert advice to ensure the quickest resolution possible. Your cooperation in adhering to their guidance will greatly contribute to a successful resolution of your issue.

Should you have any further questions or require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your understanding and collaboration in this matter.

Thank you.

So, finally, what happened to this issue I am facing the same problem. Did the person Bhavdip get the money; or these Niyo and SBM people gobbled up the money.

Hey @Ramesh.S.Bhavi

As discussed, we request you kindly allow us an oppurtunity to have this checked and connect with you for further assistance.

We appreciate your patience in this regard.