Difficulty in setting up account

Hi, I’m facing a problem while setting up the debit and credit cards. I downloaded the Niyo app, filled in all my KYC details and then our internet stopped.

When my internet returned, I retried by tapping the ‘resume onboarding’ for the DBK-supported debit card. It shows a blank screen.

I tried resuming onboarding for the SBM-supported credit card. A screen appears where a green paper airplane is going round and round anticlockwise and nothing happens further.

I called up the 1800 helpline number yesterday and the gent told me that the server was down or something and to try tomorrow. I tried it today and the same thing happens.

Evidently the onboarding process is stuck. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app again with the same result. Any idea what I can do next?

Hi @Pranav_Kodial ,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. If the issue is still persisting, please write an email to global@goniyo.com. Our dedicated team will thoroughly review your case and provide the necessary assistance to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.