Delivery of VISA card

Hello, due to delivery partner reasons my card was returned and reached you on 28th June. I raised an issue on 24th June about re-dispatch. It was mentioned it would take 20-25 days, now it’s 29th July today and there is no update about the card. I created a ticket, but none has been taken care of. And you should remove the live chat feature from your app, as from 18th July all of your agents are busy in Live Chat!
Tell me if I am going to get my card or not or else tell me the procedure of closing my account.

Hey @divesh! Please accept our apologies for the delay in the delivery of your card.

As you confirmed, your card was returned to the origin on 28th June. We are escalating this to the deliverables team of SBM to understand the delay. We will surely try to ensure that you receive your physical card at the earliest. LK

1 Like

Hello, what happened after you escalated the issue as I still don’t have my card with me. No email, calls from your side. Seriously! first time a customer needs to struggle to get a debit card.

This is still under follow-up. We are constantly requesting an update from the deliverables team Divesh. We will notify you as soon as we have the updated tracking info. LK

Hi @divesh, we tried reaching your number but the calls are not answered. We would like to inform you that I’d request you to block the present card and proceed with placing a fresh order for the card from the app. Rest assured, we will be reimbursing the charges back to your account as this delay in delivery was totally unforeseen. I’d also be tracking the card at my end to ensure that this time it gets delivered to you without fail. At any point in time, if you want to get any help with the delivery, please respond back and I’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Hello, I followed the steps as mentioned by you , order a new card. Please make sure this time the card reaches to me on time!
Also, provide me an update about the reimbursement.

Hi @divesh, this is to keep you informed that your card is been delivered to your communication address successfully. Also, the refund is been processed to your account on 12-08-2022 at 10:28:25 PM. For any further assistance kindly write to us at global@goniyo.com our team will be happy to assist you better.