Confirmation of Opening of new account

It is showing that screening your wealth account when I am opening the App …There is a short message also coming that your account opening procedure not completed… kindly look after the matter and reply me that when my account will open , When I have to pay money for that and when I get my global card ??

With regards

Shreenandan sahoo

Hey @Shreenandan ! This is not the experience that we want you to have with us. We have responded to you through a Direct Message. Please have a look.- WB

1 Like

I didn’t get any mail or message in my registered mobile number from niyo regarding my confirmation of New Account and processing of global card…When I am going to the app …it is showing " Processing your Wealth account ,Check back in 5-7 business days!"…

Please tell me that my account is opened or not…and i will get global card or not…what is the status of above issues??

With regards

Shreenandan Sahoo

Hey @Shreenandan! The onboarding for Niyo Global by SBM is based on CKYC. For Niyo Global by SBM, the CKYC is generated through the Niyo Wealth account and it is in process for you. We kindly request you to wait for 5-7 business days and then retry. If the issue still persists, you may reach out to us and we’ll have that checked.

Regards,