No signs of account opening

I tried to open the niyo Global account and it’s about 14 days. It is stuck at processing your wealth account. Emailed 3 times no response from the team. Im really fed up with niyo Global team. Please let me know atleast will you open the account or not. Otherwise I will get other forex cards.

Hey @jesubalanb! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Inconvenience regretted! The issue has been highlighted to our team and they are trying to have this fixed. Your details are shared with our team and we’ll reach out to you as soon as we receive an update on it.

Regards,

1 Like

Same issue me also facing from last 7-8 days.
What should we have to do now

Before 7 to 8 days I have download niyo app . And i done the following steps.

I enter my mob no. Then I get OTP.

After that i click on creat aacount.

After this i enter passport no. & Many more information.

And in last it says that it will take 4-5 business days.

When today i open the app.

It asks my mob no. , I get OTP, after this i click on creat account. And the same page opens which I have seen on that days in last. I have shared the page screenshot.

What happen why my account creation is not done.

Hey @Bhavishrao! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Inconvenience regretted! A few of the users are facing this onboarding issue. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking a longer time than expected. We are constantly following up on this. Rest assured, we’ll reach out to you as soon as we receive an update.

Regards,

Ok sir, please solve the problem fast.
Any guess how much time will it take to completely creat my account.
Please make a call to me , i really want to talk

Hey @jesubalanb! I’ve tried to reach out to you on your registered mobile number. Unfortunately, couldn’t get through. Our team has confirmed that the issue has been resolved. We kindly request you to try now and check if you are able to complete the onboarding for Niyo SBM.

If the issue still persists, please let us know and we’ll have this checked.

Regards,

I opened the app but it is still showing processing your wealth account. No improvement. I have attached the screenshot for your reference.

@jesubalanb sorry about it. We are having this checked with our team. Will reach out to you on receiving further updates.

There is no response from your side regarding my account opening.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Very Poor Resolution Of Onboarding Problems Niyo Global Card

Hey @jesubalanb Our sincere apologies for the delay in helping you with the onboarding for Niyo Global by SBM. The issue has been resolved for most of the users. Unfortunately, a few of the users are still facing it. Our team is working on it and we are constantly following up with them to expedite it. We’ll reach out to you once receive an update on your account.

Regards,

Before 13 to 15 days I have download niyo app . And i done the following steps.

I enter my mob no. Then I get OTP.

After that i click on creat aacount.

After this i enter passport no. & Many more information.

And in last it says that it will take 4-5 business days.

When today i open the app.

It asks my mob no. , I get OTP, after this i click on creat account. And the same page opens which I have seen on that days in last. I have shared the page screenshot.

What happen why my account creation is not done.
And please make a call to me . Its urgent

Hey @Bhavishrao! Regret the delay. We are facing some tech-related issues for your account due to which we couldn’t onboard you yet. Our team is working to fix the issue. As soon as we hear from our team, we’ll update the status on this.

Regards,

Sir Please make a call to me.
I want to talk

Hi @Bhavishrao, we have tried to reach out to you on your registered number unfortunately, we couldn’t get through. Our sincere apologies for the delay in onboarding you for Niyo Global by SBM. There seems an issue with your account and our team is trying to fix it. We are yet to receive more updates on it.

Regards,

Sir , please solve the issue as soon as possible.
I am totally dependent on only niyo sbm card because in few weeks i have a flight to another country. And for transaction i will use there this niyo sbm card.
And please contact me.

@Bhavishrao our team is working on your account. It’s taking a long time. As an alternative, you may try NiyoX to meet your needs like international transactions with 0 forex mark-up charges.

Regards,

मेरा account बनानेकेलीये मेने आपनी सारी जाणकारी भरीथी । और बादमे यह आरहा है
Processing your Wealth account.
Check back in 5-7 business days!
और आप कहते हैं की हमे थोडे दिनोका समय दो, ऐसें कहते-कहते पुरे 1.5 - 2 महिने हो गये।
क्या आप मेरे से मजाक तो नाही कर रहे। यह देश का ऐसा पहला account देख रहा हू जिस्को इतना समय लग। इतनेमे तो कोई बँक 15-20 account खोल देता।
और आपकी side से मुझे कोई response नाही मिलरहा इतने दिनो से,ऐसी service देना उचीत नही।
मेरी आपसे बिनती है की आप कृपया मुझे इस नंबर पर तुरंत कॉल करे 7387280720

मेरा account बनानेकेलीये मेने आपनी सारी जाणकारी भरीथी । और बादमे यह आरहा है
Processing your Wealth account.
Check back in 5-7 business days!
और आप कहते हैं की हमे थोडे दिनोका समय दो, ऐसें कहते-कहते पुरे 1.5 - 2 महिने हो गये।
क्या आप मेरे से मजाक तो नाही कर रहे। यह देश का ऐसा पहला account देख रहा हू जिस्को इतना समय लग। इतनेमे तो कोई बँक 15-20 account खोल देता।
और आपकी side से मुझे कोई response नाही मिलरहा इतने दिनो से,ऐसी service देना उचीत नही।
मेरी आपसे बिनती है की आप कृपया मुझे इस नंबर पर तुरंत कॉल करे 7387280720