I have completed all the process to open new account but still it is showing processing your wealth account wait for 5-7 days. Please send my request to do the process fast as I have to leave abroad

Hi @Manya, welcome to our community! Inconvenience regretted! This has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. For a few users, it’s taking a slightly longer time and we kindly request you to please wait. Once the issue gets resolved, your account will be created and you’ll be able to access it by logging in to the app. For any further assistance kindly reach out to live chat support or write to us at global@goniyo.com our team will be happy to assist you better.

Can you please check and reply exactly where is the problem. I just wanted to know if my account application process is completed or not.
Earlier my signature was not accepted so I corrected that, but didn’t got msg if my application is successfully completed or not.

Hello @Manya! We’re delighted to see that your Niiyo Global By SBM account has been created successfully. We apologize once again for the time it took and thank you for your patience & understanding throughout. -WB