New account creation is stuck from 2 days

Hi, I tried to register on the Niyo Global app for the international debit card. In the process, it asked me for the regular steps like passport, adhaar verification, phone number verification etc. But it also asked me for my bank account details which it didn’t for my colleagues. Now the app has been stuck at ‘ You have completed the account opening process. We are reviewing the details and will get you started shortly’
Kindly help me. I have a travel in next 1 week.

Hey @Priyanka_Swain! Welcome to Niyo Community!

The onboarding for Niyo Global by SBM is based on CKYC. During the time of onboarding, our system will try to fetch your CKYC details. If our system couldn’t find your CKYC details, you’ll be asked to share a few details (including your personal bank account details). We’ll try to create a CKYC for you and help you with the onboarding. With reference to the screenshot that you’ve shared, it looks like your documents are under review. You’ll be notified once the documents are verified.

Stay tuned for further updates!

Regards,

Im stuck on same page kindly let me know what next i have to do
Earlier it took 15 days from opening wealth account now stuck on this please solve my problem

Hi Deepak ,
I am getting the below message after some kind of update from the service team.
Still it is saying it will take more than 15 days for the account validation.

Thanks and Regards,
Priyanka Swain

Hello @Sahil_Wani! We understand this has taken too long to resolve but we assure you that we are working diligently to solve the issue as soon as we can. We will let you know as soon as your account is created. We regret the delay caused and sincerely appreciate your patience. -WB

Hello @Priyanka_Swain! We are very sorry to inform you that your CKYC details do not fulfill the criteria to open accounts with us right now. We suggest you try NiyoX. It also offers you Zero Forex Card. Please click on the link: https://www.goniyo.com/niyox-equitas/ to read more information.- WB.