It's showing processing your wealth account , takes 5-6 working days

But it’s almost 17 days since i uploaded my documents for niyo global account. Still it’s not activated ,and when i try to chat with the customer support they said , ’ sorry for inconvenience, we’ll will resolve your problem and get back to you, wait for 3 more working days’. They said in total 10 days , ad it’s been already 17 working days. Still not responding by the customer support for last 5 days.

Hey @K_adharsh! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Regret the inconvenience! The delay in the account creation while onboard for Niyo Global by SBM has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking a slightly longer time for a few users. We kindly request you to allow us some more time and please be assured that we’ll help you with this.

Regards,

Hello, I applied for my Niyo Global account on 21st June 2022. It’s been 14 days but still in the app showing as ‘wealth account is still processing’. I need this card urgently as I need to visit abroad soon. Kindly provide me with some updates. No email was received from Niyo’s side. I need the physical card before my departure.

@Deepak Hello, I applied for my Niyo Global account on 21st June 2022. It’s been 14 days but still in the app showing as ‘wealth account is still processing’. I need this card urgently as I need to visit abroad soon. Kindly provide me with some updates. No email was received from Niyo’s side. I need the physical card before my departure.

Hey @Saptarshi16

As we checked, your account has been successfully created. We’re more than glad to have you on board with us. Rest assured, we’ll ensure your journey ahead is delightful with us.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

Continuing the discussion from It's showing processing your wealth account , takes 5-6 working days:

Hi, my wealth account is pending from 35 days. Can you let me know whether it will be created ever ?

Hey! Have been hearing about the long wait period for processing the wealth account ! I’ve tried opening an account yesterday and got the same ‘processing your wealth account’ msg. I’m in a dilemma as to wait for this to be resolved or not?

@Deepak @Ranjith @Wasim_Al_Basha Same here account is in processing from 60 days How much more time it will take ?