Card delivery status has not been changed

I ordered my card on 21 September 2022 and still the status is showing card ordered raised two tickets already. Kindly do the needful it’s very frustrating

Hey @Sagar4! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Once the card order is placed, it may take up to 2-3 business days to process the card request and be shipped. We kindly request you wait and check if the status has been updated. If there are no further updates, please reach out to our live chat support team using your Niyo Global app, and our team will help you further.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi again i have to write over here the delivery partner named Delhivery has delayed my parcel i was suppose to get my card today but i didn’t and now they are saying " your delivery has been" this is so inconvenient i raised the ticket too from niyo app my ticket number is: 1445682
Kindly please do the needful it’s not the way you treat your customers.

Hey @Sagar4! Inconvenience regretted! This has been highlighted to our delivery team. We kindly request you allow us some time and we’ll try to help you with it.

Regards,

Hello today i was suppose to receive my card but i didn’t what a pathetic delivery partner you have guys i will never suggest to my any friend or relatives to open an account with because of late card delivery your all banking features are top notch just this delivery thing is very poor change it as soon as possible

Hello @Sagar4! Upon checking, we see that your card has been delivered to you today. We apologize once again for the time it took and thank you for your patience & understanding throughout. -WB

Hey @Sagar4! We’ve tried to connect with you on your registered mobile number. Unfortunately, we couldn’t get through. As we’ve checked your card delivery status, it shows as ‘Delivered’. It would be great if you can confirm the same here. We are once again sorry for the delay that has happened.

Regards,

Yes i received it today thanks and sorry my behaviour i was concerned with my card and was about to travel international in few days thanks again @Deepak and @Wasim_Al_Basha

You are most welcome @Sagar4! We wish you a happy and safe journey! :slightly_smiling_face: For further help, you may reach out to our Live Chat Support team using your Niyo Global by SBM app.

Regards,