Can we use Niyo dcb bank debit card for international ecom online transaction

I want to make payment on Agoda app for hotel booking. So Can we use Niyo dcb bank debit card for international ecom online transaction ?

Hi Jaydeep,

Yes, you can utilize the Niyo DCB debit card for international ECOM online transactions. Unlike the Niyo Credit card, the Niyo DCB card doesn’t support pre-authorization, given its nature as a Debit card. However, it remains fully functional for all online/Ecom transactions.

Thanks

While I am using Niyo dcb bank debit card for payment on Agoda it is showing error like “we are unable to pre authorise your card” and booking gets cancelled.
Can’t we use this card on Agoda…??

Hey @JDJAIN!

It seems that the issue you’re encountering with your Niyo DCB debit card on Agoda is because Niyo DCB is a savings bank debit card, that can only be used for direct transactions and not for preauthorization, unlike Niyo SBM credit cards.

While you can use your Niyo DCB card for online and e-commerce transactions directly, it may not be compatible with certain platforms requiring reauthorization. However, you can use your Niyo DCB card on Agoda.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask. :blush:

Can we use the Niyo Visa credit card on the Amazon USA marketplace for online selling? Is this card acceptable for Amazon selling?

Hey @Aman_World!

Welcome to the Niyo Community! :raised_hands:

Yes, you can use the Niyo SBM credit card for making transactions on platforms like Amazon in the US! Since it’s designed for spending and making purchases, you’ll be able to transact in USD without any issues. Just keep in mind, the card is meant for purchases, not for receiving payments – unless it's a refund back to the card.

So go ahead and give it a shot! You’ll find that Niyo cards work perfectly for e-commerce, POS, and ATM transactions in the US. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

Have a nice day! :blush:

I would like to inquire about which Niyo card can be used as a payment method for seller fees and charges on Amazon Seller Central. Could you please advise me on which Niyo card is acceptable for such transactions?

Specifically, I am looking for a card that is accepted for paying Amazon seller fees and can be used for smooth international transactions without any issues. I would appreciate it if you could recommend the most suitable Niyo card for this purpose.

Looking forward to your response.

Hi @Aman_World, thanks for your inquiry. Currently, NIYO offers two international debit cards and one credit card that are perfect for smooth international transactions without any issues.

Here are your options:

1. Niyo DCB Debit Card - Learn more
  2. Niyo SBM Debit Card - Learn more
  3. Niyo SBM Credit Card (FD backed) - Learn more

You can easily apply for any of these cards through the Niyo app: here! All cards come with zero forex fees, lounge access, and Niyo coins benefits, making them ideal for international use.

If you’re planning to travel abroad, I recommend getting both a Niyo debit card (for ATM withdrawals) and a Niyo credit card (for purchases).

For a quick comparison of the cards, check this link👉: Niyo Cards Comparison:exclamation:

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions. :raised_hands: