Beta Version - Niyo Global in partnership with SBM Bank India (State Bank of Mauritius)🌎

Hey @Akhileswar ! Welcome to Niyo community. Unfortunately, you can’t edit your communication address once you’ve submitted for the first time. The debit card will be delivered only to your communication address. You’ll have to be present at the time of delivery as it is a secure OTP based delivery.

@ashrithjain thanks for the info, I have ordered the card and it’s just showing as will be delivered by 9th Aug, how can I get tracking and courier partner details?

So if I want to load 30 lacks Indian Rupees in a month, I can do it, right?

Hey @Zaheen_BP . Yes, you may load the funds.

Hey @Akhileswar ! Once your welcome kit has been dispatched, you’ll get an SMS containing the tracking number. You may use the tracking number in DELHIVERY’s website.

Hi, i want to know will i be charged any fee for swiping my card in other country? and correct me if im wrong- so the amount in the savings be in INR and when swiped only based on the visa rates of that specific country it gets deducted right? or we have to convert currency from inr to usd like forex does?

Hey @Abhinay_Gonuguntla ! Stay noted that Niyo Global VISA Signature Debit card is a Zero Forex Markup card and you won’t be charged any fee. But, when you withdraw cash from ATM in abroad, â‚č100 + taxes apply, additionally, the acquiring bank’s ATM charges will also apply. No fee is charged for ECOM and POS transactions.

thanks for the reply. so I can maintain balance as INR and transact in USD?

Yes , :100:% you can do it!

Hey @ashrithjain I have ordered the card and it’s just showing as will be delivered by 9th Aug, how can I get tracking and courier partner details?

Hey @Anubhav_Routray ! Hope this helps!

1 Like

Hello. I have requested for the card.

Could you please help me with different charges when used in USA as forex?
Also is this same as niyo global forex card?

You can check on Delivery website by entering your registered mobile number

Hii.
Can I pay my international university fees with this sbm forex card just like the niyo global dcb bank card?

Hey @RAGHAV_AGRAWAL ! Here at the community, we encourage users to search for the answers, because the chances are your questions might have already been answered. Here I believe your query is answered:-

So, from this thread you can understand that you can make a transaction via your debit card of max. INR 7.5 lac at one-go. If your fee is equal to or less than INR 7.5 lac, you may go ahead and make your transaction.

Cheers,
Ashrith

1 Like

Hi @Sdsahu101
The issue stands resolved from our end, could you please retry and confirm?

Cheers!
Bansari

Not yet resolved mam. It’s still saying can’t find account linked with the mobile number. Kindly check and help.

Hello! Provided having the following conditions:

1. I have a Full KYC account with NiyoX
  2. I have created a MF Niyo Money account with the same details as my bank account’s and it’s activated.

when I try to log into NIYO SBM, it says: No CKYC has been found in the database.
Please look into it, as I’m in need of the Niyo SBM card.

Hey @Zaheen_BP @Anmol_Batra @Hrithik_Gavali ! I’d like to inform that Currencies are now live on the updated app. Kindly update the app from your device’s store and you should be able to see all the supported currencies. If you have any queries, feel free to reach out again!

Cheers,
Ashrith

1 Like

@Sdsahu101
We are getting this checked. Kindly allow us sometime and we shall get back to you on this.