Beta Version - Niyo Global in partnership with SBM Bank India (State Bank of Mauritius)🌎

Do we need to do biometric verification in this account?

1 Like

Hey @Sdsahu101 ! The Full KYC for Niyo Global by SBM is completed by your Aadhaar XML and CKYC check. No manual intervention is required for Full KYC completion for this account as the onboarding process is 100% digital. If you have any other queries, feel free to reach out again!

Cheers,
Ashrith

2 Likes

Hi, why does it say that I should not use aadhar kyc to open account in future in the initial T&C? Also can I transfer funds from niyo SBM card to US bank account?

1 Like

Hey @KrishnaB ! Welcome to Niyo community. As of now, you cannot perform international fund transfers, but rest assured, outward remittance feature is in our pipeline and will be launched in the upcoming months.

What is this CKYC process?
Why I’m unable to go ahead?
What should I do to match the CKYC and Aadhar?

Hey @Yash_Raj !

(1/3) CKYC refers to Central KYC (Know Your Customer), an initiative of the Government of India. The aim of this initiative is to have a structure in place which allows investors to complete their KYC only once before interacting with various entities across the financial sector.

(2/3) As per our CKYC check, it looks you don’t have a KYC record in CKYC directory. So, unfortunately, cannot proceed further with the onboarding process. Regret the inconvenience. Hope to serve you in future.

(3/3) Aadhaar verification and CKYC check are two different protocols used for completing your Full KYC and the details are not matched among the two. However, inorder to proceed further, your name should match in Aadhaar and PAN records.

Hope this helps. If you have any further queries, feel free to reach out again!

Cheers,
Ashrith

3 Likes

My name on PAN and Aadhar card are same.
How should I add KYC record in CKYC?

1 Like

Hey @Yash_Raj ! Could you please ask any of your banks’ where you hold your account to get your CKYC record updated for you? Post that we may help you out!

2 Likes

Okay, thank you, Once I get it done I will tell you.

3 Likes

Please update Canadian Dollars under Currency Convertor option on the app as soon as possible.

Also, please confirm if I can use Niyo SBM Forex card for making transactions in Canada.

Can I also use the card at the places where only Credit cards are accepted? In short, can I also use the card as a credit card?

1 Like

Hi, I am interested in knowing if there are any additional charges to be levied while loading money to this card/account? (i.e the top-up charges)

1 Like

Hey @Zaheen_BP ! Welcome to Niyo community! As the app in still in beta phase, you may not be able to see all currencies right now. But, rest assured, CAD is present in Niyo Global by SBM. You can use the Niyo Global VISA Signature Debit Card in over 150+ counties.
No! You may not use the card as a credit card.

No, that won’t be possible, we are currently serving only Indian pincodes.

Hey @Amrit_Nayak ! You may load the account via IMPS/NEFT/RTGS. No charges are levied.

Hi Amrit, you don’t get charged by us to receive funds to your Niyo- SBM account, you may be levied a nominal NEFT/IMPS charges by the source bank account from where you are transferring the funds.
For more info on the charges : https://static.goniyo.com/legal/Niyo_SBM_SOC.pdf

1 Like

What are the ATM withdrawal charges per transaction in USA?

Hey @Madhav_Dixit ! Welcome to Niyo community. The ATM transaction charges for outside India are ₹100 + taxes (per transaction), additionally, the acquiring bank’s ATM charges apply. If you have further queries, feel free to reach out again!

1 Like

Hi.
How much is the limit that I can load on to my Niyo SBM account?

Hey @Zaheen_BP ! The correct answer is , yes! there’s no limit.

Hi,
I have registered for niyo global by SBM, now I would like to order physical card to my metro address which is different from my communication address but I’m unable to edit card delivery address in app, what’s the solution for this?