App issue with Niyo Global

I cannot see the current balance amount in the app and when i try to temporarily lock the card, it says, “some unknown error occurred” . Please look into this matter ASAP

Hey @Ashutosh1! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We’re really sorry for the inconvenience caused. :frowning: There is a technical maintenance activity going on, which may temporarily affect you in accessing your Niyo Global app and also your transactions. This should be completed by 1st March. As soon as the activity is completed, we’ll reach out to you and update the status.

Rest assured, we’re on top of it and will try to resolve this at the earliest. Your patience is much appreciated! For any further queries please reach out to us at global@goniyo.com or via 24*7 in-app chat.

Regards,

Okay, thank you so much. but I am not even able to do any transactions !!

Hey @Ashutosh1! You should be able to make POS and ATM transactions. We’d request you to please try and check if you are able to make them.

When i try to make ATM withdrawal, in Sweden, it is showing that, " transaction is temporarily unavailable"

I am a student in Canada and i changed my device, suddenly my indian number stopped working now i am unable to login to niyo app because of otp. What should i do please help

Hey @Ashutosh1! Regret the inconvenience. There was a technical maintenance activity that temporarily affected accessing some of the app features like viewing account balance, card settings, and transactions. The issue has been resolved and everything should be working fine. For further help, reach out to our in-app Live Chat Support or write to global@goniyo.com from your registered email.

Hey @Nikhil_suthar! If you’ve changed your device, the OTP will be sent only to the registered mobile number. You have to activate your registered number and then try accessing the Niyo Global by DCB app.

Regards,