Account creation pending : urgent

My friend was able to create her account in no time. But my account creation is pending for quite sometime. I was told if it exceeds 2 hours I should write to Niyo. However, not received any response. My ticket number is “Ticket Received - Account creation pending. #1381317
Kindly, please give me some update on the issue. I am in an urgent need for the card as I am planning to travel soon.
Can someone get back to me? I tried calling the customer care and nobody picked up either even though it says 24x7 suport.

1 Like

I have submitted all my documents, however the process is still stuck at Account creation and I am not able to reach out to anyone from Niyo.
Someone please give me an idea as to why this is taking this long?
I need to get a card asap for my travel

Hi @Anindita22, welcome to our community! this is not the experience we want you to have. We have escalated this to the bank on your behalf, and we will try to update you as soon as we can.

It’s going to be 24 hours soon and the account creation has still not been done.

1 Like

My account is still stuck at Account creation pending. Why is no one helping me figure this out even after a day?
Should this process take this long? I have been emailing since yesterday and no resolution has been forwarded

It’s going to be 2 days and my Niyo Global Account is still stuck at Account creation pending. No help extended to be honest.
And then I was finally contacted and told to create NiyoX to help for the time being. I can’t create Niyo X account either. I have downloaded the app and tried to create the digital account and it won’t happen.
Can someone actually take this seriously and give me some substantial help???

My account creation was pending for days and without being provided any real help, I was told by account can’t be created because of the aadhar address. Later I find out that’s not true as my brother created his niyo account with the same aadhar address.
Is anyone going to provide me with some help? This is not impossible you know.

And your live chat is not a functioning one. Don’t understand why you call it that

Hi

I am facing the same issue. Need to travel soon. Considering it would take another few days for the client to be delivered, I would appreciate if the account creation process is concluded soon. Atleast an estimated time line would help. That would help in preparing better!

I tried opening an account a few days back. I had applied for the savings SBM account. My account creation process has still not been completed due to the wealth account creation being still in progress. I need to travel shortly and this delay is causing me a lot of unnecessary trouble and stress. The purpose was to open an account hassle free and use. This is not only disappointing but also very annoying. I had raised multiple requests which were closed without the issue being resolved. Why!? You project your 24*7 chat support as your USP, however, that doesnt even cater to respects related to account opening. :joy::joy::joy:
Requesting atleast a timeline by which this can be resolved. I am sure there are others like me going through the same. A timeline would help a lot of people in streamlining and preparing better for their travel.
Needless to say, the card takes another 7-10 days for delivery.
Kindly do the needful ASAP!

1 Like

Hi @karan_sharma2, we are sorry to inform you that as per our findings, we see that you have not met the minimum onboarding criteria to onboard for the Niyo Global by SBM account. Your CKYC account type is Simplified-based e-KYC whereas we need at least one full CKYC entry to onboard you. We will let you know once we have a solution around this through our social channels. Stay tuned!

Could you give me a tentative timeline!?

@Manisha_Radhakrishna could you please let me know how this can be resolved ASAP!? If that isnt possible, kindly stop the account opening process. This is extremely inconvenient and a nuisance. I was expecting an instant account which can be used for international travel purposes. I need to travel shortly and by the looks of it, it seems the Niyo team is incapable in resolving customer issues.

@Manisha_Radhakrishna
I already have multiple bank accounts and a mutual fund account up and running for a few years now. I don’t understand how and why the KYC was sufficient for that and not for Niyo global account.
Requesting a solution ASAP.

I have submitted all my documents, however the process is still stuck at Account creation and I am not able to reach out to anyone from Niyo.

Hi @MA_Fashion, welcome to our community! Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologize for it. We are constantly following up with our team to have this fixed. It would be great if you can allow us some more time. In the meantime, you may use your NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions

1 Like

Hi @karan_sharma2, regret the delay in response. we don’t have a tentative date you will be notified once we are live. For any further assistance kindly write to us at global@goniyo.com our team will be happy to assist you better.

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. I completed the onboarding process on 3rd Aug, but it still shows we ran into a problem while creating your account. I already sent a mail to global@goniyo.com and they created ticket for it but there is no response after the ticket created mail.

My ticket number is 1778121.

Can someone help with this? I also tried to contact Niyo customer care but nothing happen. Also tried their chat service. But still issue is pending after 5 days.

I am facing the exact same issue, my friend was able to get his account is literally no time, the process was so smooth and easy, that’s why he suggested me to proceed with the same, I went ahead but I have been waiting for the past 6 days to get my KYC cleared, I have to fly out on the 30th of July, I don’t think so it would be possible for me to receive anything before that, i was really putting some faith in Niyo Global for my card, this has been so disappointing.