Account creation pending - please action asap

I submitted my Niyo Global application form one month ago and I waited for one week for wealth account creation also, but still when I am trying to login to my account it is showing the same technical error that is “account creation is pending. It will be created soon or else contact us after 2 hours.”
It’s been two weeks but no one has helped me in creating an account in Niyo Global.I have given numerous emails regarding this problem, but no one did the needful. I got an email from Niyo help centre that my problem will be resolved in 2-4 days but the problem is still continuing.

It’s my sincere request that you please give my problem priority and understand my situation and do the needful as soon as possible…

Hey @9916087365! Welcome to Niyo Community!

There seems to be an issue that has occurred while creating your account. We have highlighted this to our team for further investigation. Alternatively, you may try NiyoX offers a 0 forex markup for international transactions. Read more about the Difference between NiyoX and Niyo SBM - #2 by Deepak

Regards,