URGENT - Unable to login to NIYO Global iOS App

P0- Hi, I recently signed up for NIYO Global card. Post signup, I couldn’t login to the app, the passcode page is stuck with an infinite loaders. I’m on iPhone 13 Pro iOS 15.5.
I have serious questions about the stability of this app. Can’t afford to have such issues when I’m abroad.
I had reached out to Twitter support yesterday, but did not hear back. it’s been over 24hrs

3 Likes

Hey @sameerkumar! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Regret the inconvenience! The issue has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. We kindly request you to wait for 2 business days and we’ll help you with this. In the meantime, as a turnaround, if you have an android device, we kindly request you to try installing the app and check if you are able to proceed further.

Regards,

Thanks for your response, @Deepak .
Again, if I have to wait for 2 business days during my international travel for Niyo to fix its iOS bugs - even a government org does a better job at maintaining the BHIM app.
Curious about your take @Virender_Bisht @Vinay_Bagri
I tried with an iPhone 8 as well - no success, still can’t log in.
Request you to kindly share an update ASAP. Thanks :slight_smile:

try on a different network, like mobile data @sameerkumar and let us know?

@sameerkumar Sorry for the inconvenience! Our team has confirmed that the issue has been resolved. We kindly request you to try logging in to the app by updating it from iOS App Store. If the issue still persists, please let us know. Try using mobile data or a different internet service provider.