Unable to login in niyo global

Unable to login to my account. Always says server down its been more than a week and the app is really basic it does not function earlier it shows error with account creation the team is not working each and every day is important if you claim to provide service online you shall be able to stand on your words using this app is just waste of time. If possible resolve issue.

Hi @foram_bhavsar,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

Firstly, we’re delighted and immensely thankful to you for agreeing to be our first adopters and beta users. Your trust in us has given us the confidence to build a robust product that we hope will transform lives of Indians travelling abroad.

Feedback about the product has been pouring in and we’re putting our best foot forward to fix every loophole that has been pointed out before we roll Niyo Global by SBM out in the market.

While we’re at it, we have a small request for users in the pre-onboarding stage -

Please write to us at onb-global@goniyo.com with your concerns + registered mobile number + screenshots so we don’t miss out on any of the queries and resolve them on priority.

This will also help us track the queries better.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,
@Bansari

Can you please help resolve the login issue for me on the niyo global app.?
Its just too disappointing that it doesn’t logging when you need it the most.

I’ve got to do my basic transfers and I’m stuck because the app just doesn’t seem to login since past 2/4 hrs.
Kindly help in fixing this at the earliest.

I’ve sent you the details on your email
onb-global@goniyo.com with Registered Mobile no. And screenshots.

Help with this Asap.
And kindly let me know over the email once done.

Thank you!

Hey @daksh_thakkar! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We hope our email team was able to help you with the app login issues. For any further assistance, feel free to connect with us and we are happy to help you.

Regards,