Update on ticket 1413819

Team,

Can you please provide the contact number of the relevant personnel handling my ticket 1413819? Nobody is picking up the call on 1800 258 3009/ 1860 258 6496. It has been 2 days since I completed the steps for the creation of my account but my account has still not been created yet and I have not received any meaningful update on the status of my account.

Hey @Gaurav_Bala! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Sorry for keeping you waiting and for the experience you had with us. Currently, we do not have an inbound call facility as of now. There seems to be an issue that has occurred on the bank side while creating an account for you. This has been highlighted to our team for further investigation. It may take a slightly long time to have this fixed. We’ll reach out to you as soon as we receive an update.

Alternatively, you may try NiyoX offers a 0 forex markup for international transactions. Read more about the Difference between NiyoX and Niyo SBM - #2 by Deepak

Regards,

Can you provide an ETA as to when the issue will be resolved? I have to travel in a week’s time and wanted to get my account set up and have my forex card by then.

Hey @Gaurav_Bala! We do not have a tentative timeline for this due to which we’ve recommended NiyoX if your travel date is approaching near.

Regards,

Can you let me know the exact issue you are facing in my account registration?
What if I use a different mobile number to register my account? Will I be able to register then?

Team,
Is there any update on the above? I had Ankit from the Community team call me yesterday promising a call-back within an hour but I did not receive any call-back. He said there was some issue with the pin-code in the KYC. Can you please have someone call me asap to resolve the issue?