Traveling to Europe next moth, Will Niyo Global SBM debit card work?

Hi all, I am traveling to Europe next moth, Previously Niyo Global SBM debit card worked for me in Malaysia but then I heard that RBI froze it’s all international uses. So my question is does the BRI ban still in effective? Can I still use SBM Niyo Global debit card for international travels?

Hi Akhil,

While the Niyo Global SBM debit card is temporarily paused for international transactions, we have multiple products that cater to international transactions with great benefits.

For international transactions, you can opt for the Niyo Global Equitas debit card and Niyo Global DCB card. With any of these cards, you’ll enjoy the advantage of zero forex markup on all your international transactions.

All of Niyo accounts are 0 balance savings accounts and offer competitive interest rates. You can earn up to 7.50%* with the Niyo Equitas account, and 7.25%* with the Niyo DCB account.

For added convenience, the Niyo Global Equitas and Niyo Global DCB card offer lounge access at the selected international terminal lounges within India. Also you will be able to transfer the funds internationally from Niyo Global DCB where as Equitas accounts allows you to receive funds from the international accounts.

The best part is that all of our accounts come with no annual maintenance charges, no joining fees, or any hidden charges. We believe in providing a transparent and hassle-free banking experience for our customers.

To ensure a smooth journey, we recommend getting multiple Niyo Cards. This way, you have a backup in case one card misbehaves​:upside_down_face:. It’s always good to have a trusty companion by your side.:handshake:

So, the choice is yours! Select the card that suits your needs. Cheers!!:v:t2:

Further any assistance you can write to global@goniyo.com.

Thank