Showing account is in processing check back after 5-6 days

Hey it’s been more than 70 days still showing the same that your account is in processing pls solve this problem so that i can enjoy the niyo global card services in abroad ty :blush:

Hi @Vivek_Sidara, Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologize for it. We are constantly following up with our team to have this fixed. It would be great if you can allow us some more time. In the meantime, you may use your NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions

This is really messed up and unacceptable. I have to travel in two weeks and the team has no shame to atleast respond me. At this moment I do not require the account and please close the account from your and and inform me when its done… i have left my hopes from Niyo global and not going to recommend anyone this product.

Email me when my account is closed. I don’t want any more updates from your side.

Hey @Vivek_Sidara, as the onboarding is not completely taken place. We will not be able to close the account. The data taken is for security purposes as the account is not activated no need to worry about it. A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologize for it. We are constantly following up with our team to have this fixed.