Share Your Best Lounge Moments with Niyo! 🌟

Hey Niyo Travelers! :earth_africa::airplane:

We know that some of the best travel moments happen when you’re relaxing in a comfy lounge, waiting for your next adventure. Have you used your Niyo card / Lounge pass to access a lounge, either in India or abroad? We want to hear all about it! :sunglasses:

:camera_flash: Got a picture? Post your lounge pics—whether it’s the stylish lounge, your Niyo card💳, or that mouth-watering meal you enjoyed🍽️. Don’t forget to mention the location!

:speech_balloon: No picture? No problem! Just share your lounge experience with us🛋️. Whether it’s the service, the food, or the vibe—let us know what made it special.

Let’s create a collection of amazing lounge moments right here in our Niyo Travel Community! Can’t wait to see and hear all about your experiences! :couch_and_lamp::sparkles:

3 Likes

:raising_hand_man:t2:My Niyo Lounge Experience! :smiley:

I wanted to share a special lounge experience I had, and I hope it inspires you to share yours too! :nerd_face:

As many of you might know, Niyo recently upgraded its lounge feature. Now, accessing a lounge is easier than ever—no need for your physical card! Instead, you get a convenient lounge pass with a QR code that can be scanned at the lounge entrance for a smooth and hassle-free experience. :rocket::sparkles:

But there’s more! The lounge pass now offers access exclusively to international lounges. You can get one complimentary lounge pass outside India per quarter when you spend ₹50,000 abroad in a calendar quarter using your Niyo card. With over 1300 international airport lounges to choose from, you’re truly spoilt for choice! :earth_africa: For more details, you can check out this thread: Clarification on Niyo Lounge Access.

Now, onto my story… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My First Lounge Experience :couch_and_lamp:

Although I haven’t had the chance to travel abroad yet (planning to, soon!), I did get to use Niyo’s lounge access feature back in 2022 when it was available for domestic lounges.

I was flying to my hometown from Bangalore with a morning flight around 11:30 AM. Excited to use my Niyo card, I reached the airport 2.5 hours early, just to experience the lounge at 080—arguably the best lounge at Bangalore airport. :sunglasses:

This lounge has an amazing vibe, with great food options, and it was a serene escape from the usual airport hustle. It’s less crowded, and there was no queue at the entrance, making my experience smooth from the get-go.

A Culinary Delight :plate_with_cutlery:

I used my Niyo SBM debit card to access the lounge—only ₹2 was debited and later credited back for card authorization. The food was absolutely fantastic! There was a live counter for fresh dishes, and I got to chat with two enthusiastic chefs who were incredibly welcoming. They prepared the most delicious dosa and omelette for me—meals I still think about every time I travel! :yum:

The chefs were happy to offer me more dishes to try, and there was a buffet too. I ended up spending around 2 hours in the lounge, not just enjoying the food but also connecting with the chefs and the wonderful staff working there. I was so immersed in the experience that I almost forgot I had a flight to catch!

A Warm Welcome Back :sparkles:

Six months later, I traveled again and visited the same lounge. To my surprise, the staff recognized me and made the experience even better than before! It was like meeting old friends, and it truly made my travel memorable.

Here are a few pictures that always remind me of this experience whenever I travel:

That’s my Niyo lounge story! 🛋️ I can’t wait to hear yours! Whether you’re the only one in your group with lounge access or you’ve got a story to share, we’d love to see and read about it. Whether you have pictures or just words to share, let’s celebrate those amazing lounge moments together! :hugs:

6 Likes

Agreed 100% with @Zahid_Niyo. I visit 080 especially for the chef’s counter and that cinnamon-resin roll. I will soon share my story here, and that was absolutely possible only because of @Zahid_Niyo help.

2 Likes

Wow, @Zahid_Niyo sir, your lounge experience sounds fantastic! Thanks for sharing such a detailed and inspiring story. It’s amazing how Niyo has made lounge access so seamless and enjoyable. :couch_and_lamp::airplane:

Last year in 2023, I had the pleasure of using my Niyo card for lounge access at Delhi IGI Airport T3 before my flight to Suvarnabhumi Airport in Thailand. I reached the airport early—BILKUL RISK NAI LENE KA! :grin: With my Niyo lounge pass in hand, I was excited to explore the lounge amenities. :hugs: The lounge was modern, relaxing, and a perfect escape from the airport hustle. The food was delicious, and the service was fantastic! :heart:

A big shoutout to Niyo for making travel so enjoyable and hassle-free! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

In March 2024, before my flight to Almaty, Kazakhstan :kazakhstan:, I spent around three hours at the Encalm Lounge at Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, Terminal 3. Though I’m a frequent traveler, I had limited knowledge about the QR code-based lounge access provided by Niyo Global. @Zahid_Niyo helped me a lot in understanding the process and getting access.
Here’s a glimpse of my experience :spiral_notepad: :shallow_pan_of_food:.

Entry Process with Niyo Global Card

To access the Encalm Lounge using the Niyo Global Card:

1. QR Code Access: Once I arrived at the lounge, I used the Niyo app to generate a QR code for access. Zahid’s guidance made it simple, as I was unsure of the process initially.
  2. Lounge Reception: The QR code was scanned at the lounge reception, and within moments, I was granted entry, eliminating the need for any physical cards.

Lounge Facilities

The Encalm Lounge offered a refreshing pre-flight experience:

• Comfortable Seating: I found plush seating areas perfect for relaxing after a long day of travel prep.
  • Buffet and Dining: A wide range of Indian and continental cuisine was available, including light snacks and full meal options. I indulged in some delicious curries and desserts, keeping it light before the flight.
  • Beverages: Non-alcoholic and Alcoholic beverages were available in abundance, perfect for staying hydrated or to enjoy a light evening.
  • Wi-Fi and Charging Stations: With fast Wi-Fi, I could catch up on work and browse effortlessly.
  • Showers and Restrooms: After a quick freshen-up in their clean facilities, I felt more relaxed and ready for my journey to Almaty.

Benefits of Using Niyo Global Card

• No Extra Charges: Lounge access with the Niyo Global Card came with no additional costs, adding extra value to my trip.
  • Real-time Notifications: I received notifications from the Niyo app about my lounge access and any related transactions, which made it easy to track everything.

This hassle-free and relaxing experience, thanks to @Zahid_Niyo and the Niyo Global, set the tone for a comfortable journey ahead.

6 Likes

My Lounge experience with Niyo

When I was returning from Langkawi to Kochi, I had a 6-hour layover at Kuala Lumpur International Airport. It was difficult to just sit in the terminal. But Niyo came to my rescue. Since I had already spent over 50,000, I received free lounge access. When I checked the app, Niyo offered almost all the lounges available in that terminal. After doing some research, I discovered that Plaza Premium was the best lounge in that terminal.

Check in process

The check-in process was very simple. I had generated a QR code a day before the flight. It is valid for 30 days once generated. I simply showed the code at the reception of the lounge and entered the lounge without any issues.

About the lounge

The lounge was quite good. However, the food options were limited, yet the available food was very tasty. I also had comfortable seating and was able to refresh myself before the flight.

Once again, thank you Niyo for the amazing services.

4 Likes