Reshdule Issue: Lead already open with same order id

Hi Niyox Team,

I am really disappointed with Ecom Express service for Full KYC.

I initially scheduled my full KYC on 8am to 11am of 13th May 2021, and a person came from Ecom Express and he was totally unaware on how to do KYC. He contacted few of his higher ups and they asked him to do some steps in his mobile. But still we were unfortunate, and finally informed me that was an issue with his device and said he will be back on the same day or tommorw (which never happened)

Meanwhile I tried re-sheduling the KYC in NiyoX app post 11 am so that i could atleast schedule it 14th, But it only showed “Agent will be visiting me between 8am to 11 am of 13th may”. There were no option to reschedule. ( Note: reschedule option was not available till 14th of may ).

Then on 14th of May reschedule option was provided and i scheduled it for 15th May. This time no one visited me. So i called ecom express service and tried asking for resolution, They said it is must to have a AWB number to make a complaint ( this number cant be found anywhere in niyox app ). Then i tried contacting NiyoX support via chat. A bot responded that someone will contact me, but till now no one from niyo contacted me regarding this

Now today re-shedule option was present. So i tried resheduling it, but now i am getting “Lead already open with same order id” error.

I hope i have mentioned all the issues, if anything is not clear, kindly reply anytime at hivijayvjk@gmail.com .

Regards,
Vijayakumar

Related Attachments:

Hi Vijay,

Inconvenience regretted :frowning:

Kindly DM us your registered mobile number for us to look into the matter and provide you with a resolution at the earliest.

Cheers!
Bansari

Have the same exact issue. These agents are outright ridiculous! The person that was assigned to me was so busy, I wonder why he took up this job. The way he spoke, it seemed like he was being forced to work for NiyoX, doesn’t want that job, so busy, you can’t just understand. Please NiyoX, hire someone who’s willing to take up jobs.

Hi,

While I write this to you a strong feedback has been provided to the concerned team and we regret the inconvenience caused.

Cheers!
Bansari

Talk with ecom customer care they can arrange agent ASAP,
"personal experience":smiling_imp:

Hi Naveen,
As mentioned in the topic, i tried contacting them. They asked for “AWB” number. Which is not disclosed by NiyoX team yet.
And can you share your experience on how ecom customer care was convinced to help you without this “AWB” number. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vijayakumar

1 Like

Three days gone the agent is not come for kyc. Now in app no order found showing. What can i do? Please help me.

Firstly book appointment from app if its work or not then call with register no ecom 08376888888 talkh with agent say if you have refer no on sms tell them if not say check on my number my appointment regarding kyc then he/she sorry for inconvenience but you have to say you can check all many appointments cancel do what ever you can do send agent ASAP ( as soon as possible ) then he/she arrenge the agent as per your city trie1,2,3 also curfew time be then agent call you simple go and give your fingerprint and you also get before agent come sms which has reference no (6 number)
Hope so I’ll work all the best sir

1 Like

The issue persists. Your strong actions don’t seem to have any effect! I’m done with this. Good bye!

Hi @Allamaprabhu_Ani ,

Hope you had a word with our biometric team. I assure you they are working on the same.

Cheers!
Bansari

Great Naveen,

That was really helpful, I called them again today… Even Though i dont have AWB number, just mentioned my number ref no kyc scheduled date and all info as you mentioned. It did help them to find my registry and said they we get back to me in 48 hours. Thanks again pal!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.